New Sparkast is up. 8-24-11

http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/Podcast/343Sparkast_006.mp3

Listen to it before the Halo:Bulletin comes out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, hasn’t popped up in my iTunes yet.

> Thanks for the link, hasn’t popped up in my iTunes yet.

Sweet, I got the scoop :wink:

I call hax.

LOL! Halo was called blam! during production!

LOLOLOL LINK U R HAXXORZZZZZ :slight_smile:

I joke, I love these podcasts. we need moar DAMN YOU!!!

> I call hax.

Is that supposed to be hoax? Or hacks? 1) It’s there no joke. 2) I is not smart enough to Hack myself out of a wet paper bag. lol

> LOL! Halo was called blam! during production!

Explains why censored words change to -blam!- on Bungie.net :stuck_out_tongue:

> LOLOLOL LINK U R HAXXORZZZZZ :slight_smile:
>
> I joke, I love these podcasts. we need moar DAMN YOU!!!

I agree we do need more, but they have been coming out pretty regularly since E3.

> > LOLOLOL LINK U R HAXXORZZZZZ :slight_smile:
> >
> > I joke, I love these podcasts. we need moar DAMN YOU!!!
>
> I agree we do need more, but they have been coming out pretty regularly since E3.

Suppose they didn’t exactly have much to talk about really, now they have two main titles, there will be more discussion and why they did it and all the good stuff.

> > I call hax.
>
> Is that supposed to be hoax? Or hacks? 1) It’s there no joke. 2) I is not smart enough to Hack myself out of a wet paper bag. lol

Hack and i know it is there, i was joking.

Its not working for me :frowning:

Can you get the link for the Zune Sparkast the one you have up will freeze my labtop.

> Can you get the link for the Zune Sparkast the one you have up will freeze my labtop.

It sometimes takes a bit for it to upload. It might not be there yet. Sorry :frowning:

> > Can you get the link for the Zune Sparkast the one you have up will freeze my labtop.
>
> It sometimes takes a bit for it to upload. It might not be there yet. Sorry :frowning:

Nevermind it worked this time but thanks.

Sweet. Love listening to the Sparkast. David and Frank are both fantastic to listen to on their own, and together they make some kind of strange super-human radio personality. Love it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, Link. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Ω

“listening now” browsing skyrim screens :slight_smile: liking the banter going on.

> Sweet. Love listening to the Sparkast. David and Frank are both fantastic to listen to on their own, and together they make some kind of strange super-human radio personality. Love it :slight_smile:

Very true, I love their banter back and forth. I can’t wait to hear their Sparkast’s all the way up to Halo 4 and beyond.

They were going to cut shotgun? what would happen if they did that?