New something Flood/Infection game type thing

HOLY Crap this is Soooo cool check out the new screen shots for wargames and it shows infected flood spartan things crazy!!!

This is sooo Old!Your way late.

It’s cOLD in here, I need a blanket or something. Maybe some moa noodle soup with a soda on the side.

Well its news to me, I figured what with no one talking about it some one must have missed it. It seems all this forum wants to talk about is all the “negatives” they can find with MM, like its a contest or something. Thanks guys your the best… “clap”… “clap”

> Well its news to me, I figured what with no one talking about it some one must have missed it. It seems all this forum wants to talk about is all the “negatives” they can find with MM, like its a contest or something. Thanks guys your the best… “clap”… “clap”

Nah man don’t mind them.

As soon as forummers get the chance, they’ll fire the ‘‘cOLD’’ joke, even tho it’s totally outdated.

OT: Well to the best of my knowledge the Flood Infected Spartans is the new zombies for Infection.

Gives me more and more reason to love 343i.

> > Well its news to me, I figured what with no one talking about it some one must have missed it. It seems all this forum wants to talk about is all the “negatives” they can find with MM, like its a contest or something. Thanks guys your the best… “clap”… “clap”
>
> Nah man don’t mind them.
>
> As soon as forummers get the chance, they’ll fire the ‘‘cOLD’’ joke, even tho it’s totally outdated.
>
> OT: Well to the best of my knowledge the Flood Infected Spartans is the new zombies for Infection.
>
> Gives me more and more reason to love 343i.

Indeed, Im glad there making infection and Griff ball important game types, 343 is doing a great job.

This flood stuff is so mOLDy.

Yep it’s amazing. Just look at that flood blade!

the flood look awesome Only problem - no tentacles :frowning: