New skulls for halo 5 and redesign the old ones

Make each skull have its own unique in-game appearance.

For example:

If there was a Heretic skull, it could be an Elite’s skull with a brand of exile on it.

The Iron skull could look like it’s actually made of iron.

The Mythic skull could look like it was made by Forerunners, it would assemble itself together just like when you pick up a Forerunner weapon for the first time.

The Famine skull could be holding a rifle bullet in it’s teeth, showing that there was no ammo to fight off enemies, thus reverting to suicide. (Relatable to real war)

Grunt Birthday Party skull could be a grunt’s skull with a single candle sticking out of the top of its head. Party horn stuck in its mouth for extra lulz?

New skull ideas:

Flood

Makes enemies more aggressive and charge players in swarms. The Flood skull could look like it’s diseased with a slimy texture and Flood tentacles wriggling and poking out from the eyes.

Noble

A skull that’s only obtainable if you have a saved file of Halo Reach in MCC (I know, I know, just making fun ideas here). The Noble skull just plays a musical cue from Reach and makes it so further damage taken will crack your visor until you die, then the skull’s effects are gone. The reason that you need a save file of Reach in MCC is because the skull is Noble-Six’s helmet as seen just before the credits. The helmet will be whatever color and variant you currently have saved in your file.

What do you guys think? Feel free to share any of your own Skull ideas.

I want sputnik back.

Spirit link- any damage done to one player is done to all other players(co-op), no sprint, friendly AI damage is given to you (single)
Appearance- Skull is a translucent blue, chains are wrapped around and hanging off the skull.

Delusional- Fake enemies appear(similar to halo 2 heretic)
Appearance- Two skulls merged together

Phoenix- fire grenades go off upon death of friendly AI, enemies, other players, and yourself.
Appearance- skull on fire

Honor- Picking up guns is impossible, players can only use melee weapons, start with no weapon.
Appearance- Skull with samurai helmet

Brittle- Invincible AI can die, results as a player “death”
Appearance- Cracked and broken skull

> 2533274898131165;3:
> Spirit link- any damage done to one player is done to all other players(co-op), no sprint, friendly AI damage is given to you (single)
> Appearance- Skull is a translucent blue, chains are wrapped around and hanging off the skull.
>
> Delusional- Fake enemies appear(similar to halo 2 heretic)
> Appearance- Two skulls merged together
>
> Phoenix- fire grenades go off upon death of friendly AI, enemies, other players, and yourself.
> Appearance- skull on fire
>
> Honor- Picking up guns is impossible, players can only use melee weapons, start with no weapon.
> Appearance- Skull with samurai helmet
>
> Brittle- Invincible AI can die, results as a player “death”
> Appearance- Cracked and broken skull

Awesome ideas

> 2533274898131165;3:
> Spirit link- any damage done to one player is done to all other players(co-op), no sprint, friendly AI damage is given to you (single)
> Appearance- Skull is a translucent blue, chains are wrapped around and hanging off the skull.
>
> Delusional- Fake enemies appear(similar to halo 2 heretic)
> Appearance- Two skulls merged together
>
> Phoenix- fire grenades go off upon death of friendly AI, enemies, other players, and yourself.
> Appearance- skull on fire
>
> Honor- Picking up guns is impossible, players can only use melee weapons, start with no weapon.
> Appearance- Skull with samurai helmet
>
> Brittle- Invincible AI can die, results as a player “death”
> Appearance- Cracked and broken skull

They all sound really cool. The skull where fake enemies appear though… Was there actually a skull in Halo 2 that does something similar, or did I misinterpret that?

> 2535460843083983;5:
> > 2533274898131165;3:
> > Spirit link- any damage done to one player is done to all other players(co-op), no sprint, friendly AI damage is given to you (single)
> > Appearance- Skull is a translucent blue, chains are wrapped around and hanging off the skull.
> >
> > Delusional- Fake enemies appear(similar to halo 2 heretic)
> > Appearance- Two skulls merged together
> >
> > Phoenix- fire grenades go off upon death of friendly AI, enemies, other players, and yourself.
> > Appearance- skull on fire
> >
> > Honor- Picking up guns is impossible, players can only use melee weapons, start with no weapon.
> > Appearance- Skull with samurai helmet
> >
> > Brittle- Invincible AI can die, results as a player “death”
> > Appearance- Cracked and broken skull
>
>
> They all sound really cool. The skull where fake enemies appear though… Was there actually a skull in Halo 2 that does something similar, or did I misinterpret that?

He just meant the Heretic boss fight in Halo 2. Where he has the holograms.

Absolutely amazing ideas! Didn’t think of skulls in Halo 5 until now! would love to see them return.

> 2533274947485161;7:
> Absolutely amazing ideas! Didn’t think of skulls in Halo 5 until now! would love to see them return.

Return as actually having to find them to unlock them

That… is actually a really cool idea.

Good work guys.

Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? It makes a lot of sense.

> 2533274803432205;9:
> That… is actually a really cool idea.
>
> Good work guys.
>
> Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? It makes a lot of sense.

Thank you!

Scarab and Bandana need to return.
Headstrong: Enemies are no longer affected by headshots, the skull would have a helmet on.
Insurance: Enemies in vehicles have damage resistance, would be a skull stuck inside a tire.

The scarab skull should be in every game . Nothing like tearing through the enemy like a hot knife through butter.
a good way to unwind after a bad day.
I also like finding the skulls because I can explore unusual parts of the map.