New Skulls for H4

Back when the Mythic Map Pack launched there was a new achievement released for collecting the skulls scattered around each of the new maps. I figured that these skulls should have toggled new effects. Sadly Bungie couldn’t make that a reality.

But you can 343.

These are the skulls and these are the effects I have come up with for them:

-Orbital Skull: Map is now in low gravity.
-Assembly Skull: All enemies are replaced by Hunters (or their equivalent in H4)
-Sandbox Skull: When the campaign level or firefight game starts a forerunner unit spawns and slowly begins to follow the player, if it reaches them it instantly one shots them with a huge and powerful beam
-Heretic Skull: All enemies wield UNSC weapons, all players and allies wield Covenant weapons.
-Longshore Skull: All weapons are replaced by various fish that shoot blasts of water instead of bullets. Different weapon means a different fish (one fish must be a cod) all the way up to orcas for rocket launchers.
-Citadel Skull: Players spawn in a Forerunner combat suit and all enemies are Flood.

Please 343, you’re my only hope.

i still want my falcon punch skull. come on, we all know we want a skull that does this every time you kill an enemy with a melee.

What if Catch let none grenade throwing enemies throw grenades? Or the fun that could be had with Skirmisher’s chucking Plasmas.

And lord we need a skull that activates the Methane Jetpack on Grunts everytime they die.

Multiplayer skulls? I like it!

-Phorce skull (Reference to star wars the Force): Gravity on map is low. Only Vehicles, Objects, Debris, etc. will be effected.

-Big Bang skull: All explosions/blasts/shock-waves deal more damage, and accelerate objects twice as fast.

i will add more later…

> i still want my falcon punch skull. come on, we all know we want a skull that does this every time you kill an enemy with a melee.

OMG XD I lol’ed

Downgrade-you cant use use armor abilities(only if there are armor abilities in halo 4)

> i still want my falcon punch skull. come on, we all know we want a skull that does this every time you kill an enemy with a melee.

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis. I rofld in ma pants

And bring back the Skulls from H2.

Invisible enemies? Lawl. Let’s really make Mythic hard.

orca = sea mammal

Anyway, cool ideas. Strange though.

i was with you up in till the longshore skull the rest seem cool not sure how the would implement them though

slice skull - all enemies use swords and charge you

I love when that happens its definitely gotta to be a skull

> i was with you up in till the longshore skull the rest seem cool not sure how the would implement them though

It’s a skull with a fish on it.

I couldn’t do much with it.

At the very least they can use it to make a COD joke.

The “suicide” skull.

All enemies are suicidal maniacs that run at you and explode! lol. Not a very original name but I couldn’t think of anything else.

Just imagine hunters (or H4 equivalent) running at you and exploding! it would work great with lets say, the Boom skull? LOLOL

FALCONNUUU PUUUUAAAANCCHHH!!!

Paperweight: Dead bodies are now ragdolls that will fly 50 feet away when they take a rocket to the face.

Name: Hollow

Effect: Turns small enemies invisible

See i would love the idea of never knowing where they are unless they shoot :smiley:

I want a skull that makes your gun randomly jam. Meaning you only get a few shots before it is useless and you need to switch it out.