New sentinel factions

I know that prometheans is the highlight enemies now and sentinels is just guarding the forerunner stuff and fixing tech , but why not improve them more and make them enemies again like give them more verisions like the crusher in Halo 2 and Golden sentinels.

in halo 4 i was always looking at the sentinel like hey you gonna attack me now ? xD

they are my favorite forerunner related characters.

I’d like the return of the Enforcer from Halo 2. As we are aware, Enforcers are deployed in the event of a significant Flood outbreak that regular Aggressor Sentinels cannot control.

Maybe even Onyx Sentinels could return, as I remember from Ghosts of Onyx, those things are pretty intense.

> I’d like the return of the Enforcer from Halo 2. As we are aware, Enforcers are deployed in the event of a significant Flood outbreak that regular Aggressor Sentinels cannot control.
>
> Maybe even Onyx Sentinels could return, as I remember from Ghosts of Onyx, those things are pretty intense.

At didacts ship i noticed some sentinels , they had a red color scheme are they being controlled by didact ? like prometheans.

i’m kool with the sentinels coming back. they gotta bring back the sentinel beam as a useable weapon if they do that though

How about having them as actual allies this time.

> How about having them as actual allies this time.

Depends on who is charge of them

Bring back the regular and Gold Aggressor, the Enforcer, Guardian Sentinels, and something new.

I hated the fact that the Sentinenls were even more passive than the Prometheans.

The only time they are seen fighting is on Requiem. Against a pair of Hunters. And they don’t seem to have any effect on the Hunters. I suspect their beam is purely aesthetic (like with the Lich). :confused:

When glitched on Requiem and Reclaimer, they can be attacked (by Covenant and Prometheans respectively), but they will not return fire. We don’t even encounter them as enemies!

It’s especially dissatisfactory by how they lack a dropped gun, an explosive death, and how you can’t even stand on one for very long without falling off (though that is the case for most AI in Halo 4).

They were horribly implemented and I think 343i should just do a copy and paste from now on in regard to standard Forerunner constructs…

Midnight was the only time H4 Sentinels were ever interesting:

•Didact-controlled Sentinels (first appearance)
•3 BRs easter egg
•a huge flock of Didact-controlled Sentinels flying around randomly

There is also the classes from halo wars.

Check this out.