New Rumble Pit Playlist questions

I’m really excited for this and the multi-team playlists, me and my friend are going to have a ton of fun.

One thing though; Will the new ffa playlist have the forge maps in it? I’ve loved Edifice and Opus specifically

I’m excited for both of those too.

From reading the bulletin the maps included in Rumble Pit are as follows.

Skyline
Landfall
Monolith
Haven
Solace
Adrift
Abandon
Shutout
Simplex
Dispatch

Seems that the maps you liked specifically aren’t here but a few forge maps are there :slight_smile:

Weird, I would’ve thought the contest winners would have made it in

Yeah I thought so too. I wonder why that was.

Those were the maps you wanted too.

It’s reasonable to assume that they’ll look at the feedback they’ve received, tweak the best maps and introduce them into the mix at an appropriate time.

> Be sure to head to the War Games Feedback section next week and let us know what you think of these maps. As I started to say above, this playlist will only be around for a short while, after which it will be replaced by an FFA playlist that will include on-disc maps, Majestic DLC, and possibly one or more of the above Forge maps!

Source: The Halo Bulletin: 3.20.13

Ah, thanks Plastic Hassle for thinking with your head. It amazes me that I can just skip over such important details -.-’

> Ah, thanks Plastic Hassle for thinking with your head. It amazes me that I can just skip over such important details -.-’

Enthusiasm is a noble trait.

Just think, now you have something else to look forward to!