New RUL customization video :)

Here you go. :slight_smile:

Edit: :slight_smile:

Should see less “can’t customize emblems” topics in the future. :slight_smile:

I’m glad to see we can turn off MP Chatter! That was a huge one for me.

> 2535444867361780;2:
> Should see less “can’t customize emblems” topics in the future. :slight_smile:
>
> I’m glad to see we can turn off MP Chatter! That was a huge one for me.

Speaking of which… I will be blunt. I don’t like the lack of customization… Halo 3 had better, less armor, but better. And that was 2007. I just hope it’s not final but something tells me it of course is.

You know what, I can get over the armor but the emblem colors? Really? Why? They already took away backgrounds and uniqueness out of it, but now they have to restrict colors?

Oh boy. I’m looking forward to getting all those awesome armors. Anubis looks great. I’ll be honest. I might just be on the verge of tears right now. Can’t be sure though.
Here’s a second customization video.

Guass Turrets and Rocket Turrets huh? Corps, Urban, and ONI style weapons and vehicles? Interesting…

Dat Anubis helmet.

So the M41SpnKr is not in the game? Because from the looks of it, they showed off all the Legendary weapons, and it was not shown in there. So maybe it’ll be in the final build when it releases?

I still feel like armor customization is soooo lazy those shoulders, forearms, and most likely the legs could of been interchangeable that’s a load of bs that they say they can’t for such and such reasons. No more additional forerunner weapons? Oh well, I knew the emblem customization would be lack luster, I thought there would be plenty more assassinations by now at least plus stances. Warzone just feels like the fights will be unfair now, I mean it just depends on how fast you can unlock stuff. I have mixed feelings now I think I shouldn’t of watched this video…

> 2533274837720524;8:
> So the M41SpnKr is not in the game? Because from the looks of it, they showed off all the Legendary weapons, and it was not shown in there. So maybe it’ll be in the final build when it releases?

Most likely final build I mean some vehicles were probably not shown.

No Mark V. 0/10

> 2533274831647860;11:
> No Mark V. 0/10

Yes Mark VI. 11/10

> 2533275011491088;12:
> > 2533274831647860;11:
> > No Mark V. 0/10
>
>
> Yes Mark VI. 11/10

Nah man, MK. VI is great, but we dont need 6 versions of it.

The lack of Mark V at launch for two games in a row is blasphemy.

Also, where’s our SPNKR? I didnt see it in the legendary REQ’s. And why do so many weapons like the carbine and Suppressor have no alternate REQ’s?

> 2533274799135257;13:
> > 2533275011491088;12:
> > > 2533274831647860;11:
> > > No Mark V. 0/10
> >
> >
> > Yes Mark VI. 11/10
>
>
> Nah man, MK. VI is great, but we dont need 6 versions of it.
>
> The lack of Mark V at launch for two games in a row is blasphemy.

Honestly, I was heartbroken I didn’t see Mark V anywhere. That is my favorite armor. I was heartbroken about it in H4 until the DLC came out that gave me the Mark V and it looked awesome. I sure hope that’s not all of the armor and in the final build of the game it will be present. That is my only wish for Halo 5.

> 2533274831647860;11:
> No Mark V. 0/10

#SaveMarkVFirst
#ItsNotHalo5WithoutMarkV

> 2533275011491088;1:
> Here you go. :slight_smile:

Aaaaand…no black suit yet :frowning:

Btw great video!

> 2533274953693601;16:
> > 2533274831647860;11:
> > No Mark V. 0/10
>
>
> #SaveMarkVFirst
> #ItsNotHalo5WithoutMarkV

As the wise Caboose said: “In a top 10 list, 5 is better than 6”

First Locus helmet is revealed and now a Locus Body piece?! I can die a happy man!

After watching the customisation vid, and then going back to re-watch it, The emblem customisation is as I had feared and that is reduced into ridiculousness. After seeing teases of what emblems are available, I was sceptical of how the colours would work, and if anything ok with it since that is how emblems have worked in the past, but in the video it showed how the colouring worked with you picking a primary colour then a style (A preset, non negotiable palette range) leaving the customisation that we have had since Halo 2 in terms of emblem creation in tatters.

The emblem of my choice, being Triad with all the triangles being gold, is now theoretically (as in, I have not payed the game for myself yet and been able to experiment with the emblems) un-makeable, as will many other user’s emblems that they have a liking for.

On a side note, if that when the game is out and the colouring system is as butchered as I have stated above, I will not be using any emblem regardless of how ‘cool’ they look.