New Router New MCC Issues Help Request

I’ve upgraded my router to a Netgear Nighthawk X4S AC2600 but have been run into an issue with MCC using this new router. I now get at least one black screen a game regardless which halo I play. First all the players will be invincible and keep walking straight and then I’ll get the black screen seconds later. I’ve even lagged out of a few matches. When I’m not receiving a black screen the connection is great. My ping is 27 ms on the North Central US server. I have uPnP enabled and my NAT is open. I’m connected to the router wirelessly (just like my old one btw) Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Video of a black screen: MCC Connection Issue - YouTube

Just in case someone else has this issue and comes across this post it turns out the issue was with the router itself; not MCC. If you have the Nighthawk X4S AC2600 R7800 router and are consistently experiencing random moments of poor connection check your router’s firmware. If the firmware is 1.0.2.58 then you may be experiencing the same issue I had. To resolve the issue try downgrading the firmware of your router from 1.0.2.58 to 1.0.2.52 (since 1.0.2.58 is the latest firmware at the time of this post). Hopefully this post isn’t too off topic but I wanted to help anyone who runs into this particular issue since the router is geared towards “advanced gaming”