New Reward For SR 130 Idea.

-------------Now I’m a big fan of the fotus armor, it looks cool and I wish I had it. Hard fact is, you only get it with the LE Console. Now I Propose an idea. Since the LE Console holders still get and LE Fotus skin, why not make a Regular Fotus armor (or max rank inspired design) for hitting max rank. Also, I think any Armor would be cool as well.

So this is what I Think

SR 130 = Fotus Armor with Max Skin - Mastery Emblem - Maximum Background

I think this cold be fair, I mean I really think it would be a cool reward.

Comment on what you think, I’m not ranting just posting an idea.--------------

EDIT

Due to Negativity, I’m editing this a bit, just thinking of an armor that could’ve been cool.
But in all honesty leave a comment on what armor you would actually want for SR 130

or a second scanner and strider helmet.
I do have a hunch however that they might come as a DLC bonus for something…

I don’t own it, but I would definitely feel cheated. No. Plus, 343 would only get more backlash.

Yeah, but just something then an emblem would be better, hopefully it could be an armor.

I voted no because the LE guys would feel cheated out.

However I do like the idea of an armor set for 130. Something unique and different that would match the emblem we received.

ALL OUR FOTUS ARE BELONG TO US

> <mark>Now I understand those of you who have the console will feel a bit cheated, but you have had it for this long</mark>

I don’t give a rats. When I purchased this console I was promised a game, a cool looking Xbox, large memory and exclusive content.

If you want FOTUS, buy the console or get a code from Ebay. I don’t care how long it’s been. If the console advertised FOTUS as exclusive then it had better stay that way.

I can understand Pre-Order bonuses being a prize, but the content that was advertized EXCLUSIVELY for Console and Limited should stay exactly like that.

I voted no, but because of another reason. You OP mentioned it, it’s exclusive to the limited console. This is SO exclusive, that reaching SR-130 is nothing against it. When the max level would be, I don’t know… SR-1000, then yes, maybe. But for 130? No.

How about skins for the Recruit Armour, Assault Rifle and Magnum. Different ones to the PRIME skins though

Yeah, any armor would really be cool. Just something.

> How about skins for the Recruit Armour, Assault Rifle and Magnum. Different ones to the PRIME skins though

There is a new skin for the Assault Rifle, coming in october along with the McFarlane Toys Series 2 Master Chief.

OP, I did read your edit. Hm, okay. Just any armor, maybe…

but you get an armor (one with and without skin) in every specialization. The emblem, the mastery title and the level shows enough that you hit the level cap, so there is no need for a new armor in my opinion. Like I said in my first post, would be the level cap higher, armor would be cool then, because then it’s a great feat to reach it. But 130 is too low to be special. That’s my opinion for it.

I say raise the level cap to at least 150 and then give us a new set of armor, or at least an existing armor(s) with a new skin. Maybe a different skin for deadeye? The deadeye helmet is the only pre order bonus that doesn’t have have an alternate skin available in game, so it would be fitting to make that your reward.

Deleted

> I say raise the level cap to at least 150 and then give us a new set of armor, or at least an existing armor(s) with a new skin. Maybe a different skin for deadeye? <mark>The deadeye helmet is the only pre order bonus that doesn’t have have an alternate skin available in game</mark>, so it would be fitting to make that your reward.

Locus doesn’t have any skin too.

I think, the reason for that is that Deadeye and Locus (and Strider and Scanner) only have helmets.