New REQs

So I just downloaded the new update and saw that there were a ton of new REQs ranging from uncommon to legendary released today. I went and bought myself a silver pack and got two 1500 REQ points unlocks since I’ve already unlocked all silver pack REQs to date. However, I saw that there were 24 REQs which range from uncommon to rare. Does this mean that literally all 24 of those REQs are achievement based only? If so, how can I figure out where to get them, since the update notes were not very clear at all? One of the updates just listed “kill commendations” which is not specific so I do not know whether that includes weapons, vehicles, enemies, etc.?

Thank you for the help!

The new reqs havent been added to the requisition service yet :slight_smile:

> 2533274852715856;2:
> The new reqs havent been added to the requisition service yet :slight_smile:

Ugh! I wish I would have known instead of wasting some REQ points. Do we know when they will be added? I figured that was the whole point of the update!

> 2533274858906360;3:
> > 2533274852715856;2:
> > The new reqs havent been added to the requisition service yet :slight_smile:
>
>
> Ugh! I wish I would have known instead of wasting some REQ points. Do we know when they will be added? I figured that was the whole point of the update!

I’ve heared it can take up to 4 hours after the CU drops.

Apparently they should all be ready at 11am PT, if not earlier.
So you should be fine to go in about 2 hours.

The wait is killing me, I have 310k to spend, but I cant! :frowning: