New Reqs I want to see in 2017

New Reqs I want to see in 2017 are:

• Plasma Launcher
  • Brute Shot
  • The Hornet (maybe?)
  • The Revenant
  • Brute Spiker

Honestly, I want the Plasma Launcher back, it’s probably my favourite Power Weapon in Halo, ever.

This video I found may give some hope to plasma launcher being officially added to Halo 5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVf4EPYU9FA

The plasma launcher would be a neat little return, I actually loved it in Reach. :slight_smile:

I know it’s a long shot… but the Halo 3 spiker would be cool to see in Halo 5.

> 2533274861781546;1:
> New Reqs I want to see in 2017 are:
> - Plasma Launcher
> - Brute Shot
> - The Hornet (maybe?)
> - The Revenant
> - Brute Spiker
>
> Honestly, I want the Plasma Launcher back, it’s probably my favourite Power Weapon in Halo, ever.

It was teased so hopefully eventually.
I’ve thought about it, like think first of having the concussion rifle where its got 6 rounds and is a 3 shot kill. Now think of the bruteshot, would they have the H2 one with the 4 round mag 2 shot kill and have the brutshot, caster and concussion in mag count as 4-5-6 ooooor would they have the H3 one and order them in in kills as caster concussion bruteshot with 2-3-4? Didn’t think of that did ya? xD
Hornet, Yeah I guess, no shields, decent armour, give it low accuracy and it should be good.
Gawd yas, this is the love child of a ghost and wraith. Had good armour and decent speed and damage.
I felt like I was the only one who would (and could sometimes) use a spiker in H3 and Reach. Give it head shot bonus like the AR and such and make its overall damage about equal with shields and health.

Personally I want the needle rifle more than anything, it looked cool and functioned quite nicely, pissed of a lot of DMR players xD

I want original plasma. Rifles

I also would like to see the original plasma rifles. Coupled against the Brute plasmas this would give some interesting balance to an otherwise not that exciting weapon to use.

Concussion Rifle and Sticky Detonator please