> ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> 30% damage resistance
> 20% faster move speed
> if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> 50% longer lunge radious
> cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> 5 req level cost

I mean the point of Damage Boost is to just increase the damage of a player. I think it giving out extra abilities like flying at vehicles is a bit toooo wild. Even the damage resistance is a bit much to me. That thing would be crazy over powered hahaha

Id like to see some more variants of a sentinel beam. Felt like that gun was too overlooked. Maybe a more powerful one but quicker overheat time? Or a dual beamed version?

> 2535444114935539;1:
> dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> anyways
> ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> 30% damage resistance
> 20% faster move speed
> if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> 50% longer lunge radious
> cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> 5 req level cost

343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.

If they bring back the sticky detonator then a reasonable req variant for the first one would be faster reload and projectile speed and would be lvl4 reqs. The next one would have a larger explosion and micro thrusters to passively follow a target (by this is that it will slightly move toward a target after being fired).It will also have a upgraded radar system (preferably at 25 meters instead of 15) and will be lvl6 reqs.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> > 2535444114935539;1:
> > dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> > anyways
> > ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> > you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> > 30% damage resistance
> > 20% faster move speed
> > if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> > 50% longer lunge radious
> > cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> > 5 req level cost
>
> 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.

Depends on definition of ‘paid’ I guess. Real money or in-game currency are two different things of course.
I’m fine with REQs being back as long as they only serve a purpose for weapons for FF/Warzone and nothing else. Added benefit of REQs (one of the few redeeming factors actually) is that the crazy weapons are a lot of fun to use and make Super Fiesta on the most fun game modes in the entire game.

That being said:
No real world currency REQ sales.
No REQs for regular multiplayer.
No REQs for (the vast majority of) armor.
No REQs for player labels.

> 2674012278771805;5:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > 2535444114935539;1:
> > > dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> > > anyways
> > > ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> > > you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> > > 30% damage resistance
> > > 20% faster move speed
> > > if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> > > 50% longer lunge radious
> > > cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> > > 5 req level cost
> >
> > 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.
>
> Depends on definition of ‘paid’ I guess. Real money or in-game currency are two different things of course.

They stated no paid loot crates with real money, or in game currency bought with money. The RNG loot crate nature of Halo 5 was the last straw for me. Hopefully that statement they made means good riddance to both RNG and crates. In fact, most games have dropped them from what I’ve seen.

> 2592250499819446;6:
> > 2674012278771805;5:
> > > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > > 2535444114935539;1:
> > > > dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> > > > anyways
> > > > ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> > > > you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> > > > 30% damage resistance
> > > > 20% faster move speed
> > > > if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> > > > 50% longer lunge radious
> > > > cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> > > > 5 req level cost
> > >
> > > 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.
> >
> > Depends on definition of ‘paid’ I guess. Real money or in-game currency are two different things of course.
>
> They stated no paid loot crates with real money, or in game currency bought with money. The RNG loot crate nature of Halo 5 was the last straw for me. Hopefully that statement they made means good riddance to both RNG and crates. In fact, most games have dropped them from what I’ve seen.

In Europe there’s quite a few governmental bodies investigating the lootbox mechanics as they might (imo they simply do) encourage underage gambling. In fact, I think they already gave several developers an ultimatum to remove them in Belgium because of that.

If there’s a current trend wherein lootboxes are removed, then these investigations seem to be paying off. Let’s just hope microtransactions won’t feature at all, and if they do, for the love of everything that is holy do not replace them with something just as bad, or even worse…

> 2533274826620064;7:
> > 2592250499819446;6:
> > > 2674012278771805;5:
> > > > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > > > 2535444114935539;1:
> > > > > dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> > > > > anyways
> > > > > ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> > > > > you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> > > > > 30% damage resistance
> > > > > 20% faster move speed
> > > > > if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> > > > > 50% longer lunge radious
> > > > > cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> > > > > 5 req level cost
> > > >
> > > > 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.
> > >
> > > Depends on definition of ‘paid’ I guess. Real money or in-game currency are two different things of course.
> >
> > They stated no paid loot crates with real money, or in game currency bought with money. The RNG loot crate nature of Halo 5 was the last straw for me. Hopefully that statement they made means good riddance to both RNG and crates. In fact, most games have dropped them from what I’ve seen.
>
> In Europe there’s quite a few governmental bodies investigating the lootbox mechanics as they might (imo they simply do) encourage underage gambling. In fact, I think they already gave several developers an ultimatum to remove them in Belgium because of that.
>
> If there’s a current trend wherein lootboxes are removed, then these investigations seem to be paying off. Let’s just hope microtransactions won’t feature at all, and if they do, for the love of everything that is holy do not replace them with something just as bad, or even worse…

I think they’re also ‘under fire’ here in the Netherlands. And I wouldn’t mind (paid) loot boxes being gone ASAP to be honest. They’re bad in so many ways.

> 2533274826620064;7:
> > 2592250499819446;6:
> > > 2674012278771805;5:
> > > > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > > > 2535444114935539;1:
> > > > > dont allow peeps to pay for req packs however i think req points are good
> > > > > anyways
> > > > > ripa moramees dual plasma blades
> > > > > you dual wield ripas energy swords has 20 hits instead of only 10 hits
> > > > > 30% damage resistance
> > > > > 20% faster move speed
> > > > > if paired with a damage boost you can lunge at air units
> > > > > 50% longer lunge radious
> > > > > cannot aim down reticle with left trigger
> > > > > 5 req level cost
> > > >
> > > > 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.
> > >
> > > Depends on definition of ‘paid’ I guess. Real money or in-game currency are two different things of course.
> >
> > They stated no paid loot crates with real money, or in game currency bought with money. The RNG loot crate nature of Halo 5 was the last straw for me. Hopefully that statement they made means good riddance to both RNG and crates. In fact, most games have dropped them from what I’ve seen.
>
> In Europe there’s quite a few governmental bodies investigating the lootbox mechanics as they might (imo they simply do) encourage underage gambling. In fact, I think they already gave several developers an ultimatum to remove them in Belgium because of that.
>
> If there’s a current trend wherein lootboxes are removed, then these investigations seem to be paying off. Let’s just hope microtransactions won’t feature at all, and if they do, for the love of everything that is holy do not replace them with something just as bad, or even worse…

Unfortunately Halo Infinite will have microtransactions.

First thing’s first, don’t let me see Req in a Halo Infinite forum please. I almost had a heart attack processing those words in here :cold_sweat:

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2535444114935539;1:
> > anyways
> > 5 req level cost
>
> I mean the point of Damage Boost is to just increase the damage of a player. I think it giving out extra abilities like flying at vehicles is a bit toooo wild. Even the damage resistance is a bit much to me. That thing would be crazy over powered hahaha
>
> Id like to see some more variants of a sentinel beam. Felt like that gun was too overlooked. Maybe a more powerful one but quicker overheat time? Or a dual beamed version?

perhaps like banished sentinel beam?

> 2535444114935539;11:
> > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > anyways
> > > 5 req level cost
> >
> > I mean the point of Damage Boost is to just increase the damage of a player. I think it giving out extra abilities like flying at vehicles is a bit toooo wild. Even the damage resistance is a bit much to me. That thing would be crazy over powered hahaha
> >
> > Id like to see some more variants of a sentinel beam. Felt like that gun was too overlooked. Maybe a more powerful one but quicker overheat time? Or a dual beamed version?
>
> perhaps like banished sentinel beam?

Yeah, that’d be cool. Like a red beam and a bit worn looking

> 2592250499819446;3:
> > 2535444114935539;1:
> > anyways
> > 5 req level cost
>
> 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.

perhaps would be better to have all weapon variants unlocked but each one has a upside and a downside so that each req level weapon list would be balanced for example when req lvl 1 normal plasma pistol is normal plasma pistol voids tear (only for example) deals more base damage plus launches black hole but 50% slower handling 30% faster overheat rate 10% slower overheat cool so that then normal one would be good at noob combo but voids tear would be better for actual one on one combat or better at emping vehicles
also yeah i do agree that would be better if no customization items were in req packs but instead more like in reach was more fun back then to achieve armors
also skins were pretty cool especially boom co ones and golden ones ect would be interesting to see what kind of challenges would be required to earn them if was like in halo 3

Tired of req’s and the flashy colors.

> 2535444114935539;13:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > > anyways
> > > 5 req level cost
> >
> > 343i have already stated there would be no paid loot crates. REQ packs are just that. I don’t want REQ packs in Halo Infinite at all.
>
> perhaps would be better to have all weapon variants unlocked but each one has a upside and a downside so that each req level weapon list would be balanced for example when req lvl 1 normal plasma pistol is normal plasma pistol voids tear (only for example) deals more base damage plus launches black hole but 50% slower handling 30% faster overheat rate 10% slower overheat cool so that then normal one would be good at noob combo but voids tear would be better for actual one on one combat or better at emping vehicles
> also yeah i do agree that would be better if no customization items were in req packs but instead more like in reach was more fun back then to achieve armors
> also skins were pretty cool especially boom co ones and golden ones ect would be interesting to see what kind of challenges would be required to earn them if was like in halo 3

Hopefully Halo Infinite does not have REQ packs. There will be no paid ones and I’m against all types of loot crates. The REQ packs in Halo 5 were terrible imo, why anyone would want them to return is beyond me.

Lets keep REQs out of Halo Infinite, and implement a new points systems to expand the use of said points. Maybe like the Halo Reach saga where we earned credits to unlock Armour. Build off of that idea maybe?

> 2533274903476730;16:
> Lets keep REQs out of Halo Infinite, and implement a new points systems to expand the use of said points. Maybe like the Halo Reach saga where we earned credits to unlock Armour. Build off of that idea maybe?

YES
also i think would be interesting to perhaps have some items be unlocked by challenges

> 2535444114935539;17:
> > 2533274903476730;16:
> > Lets keep REQs out of Halo Infinite, and implement a new points systems to expand the use of said points. Maybe like the Halo Reach saga where we earned credits to unlock Armour. Build off of that idea maybe?
>
> YES
> also i think would be interesting to perhaps have some items be unlocked by challenges

Couldnt agree more. Bring back the daily and weekly challenges as well.

> 2533274903476730;18:
> > 2535444114935539;17:
> > > 2533274903476730;16:
> > > Lets keep REQs out of Halo Infinite, and implement a new points systems to expand the use of said points. Maybe like the Halo Reach saga where we earned credits to unlock Armour. Build off of that idea maybe?
> >
> > YES
> > also i think would be interesting to perhaps have some items be unlocked by challenges
>
> Couldnt agree more. Bring back the daily and weekly challenges as well.

I definitely want to see daily, weekly and even monthly challenges, but no RNG. Complete task B get item B.