New REQ Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that, after the update lands, it takes a while for the new REQs to roll out for all players.

Thus, it’s a good idea to hold off purchasing REQ packs until later in the day (normally 2-3PM PST).

> 2533274862181038;1:
> Just a friendly reminder that, after the update lands, it takes a while for the new REQs to roll out for all players.
>
> Thus, it’s a good idea to hold off purchasing REQ packs until later in the day (normally 2-3PM PST).

thanks for the friendly reminder,

i already bought the packs without opening them for the update :slight_smile: that way i know i have everything i need to unlock all the new racks

> 2533274862181038;1:
> Just a friendly reminder that, after the update lands, it takes a while for the new REQs to roll out for all players.
>
> Thus, it’s a good idea to hold off purchasing REQ packs until later in the day (normally 2-3PM PST).

Thank you for the reminder.

I still don’t understand though that after what, 6 or 7 updates that people still complain about opening a pack and not get anything from the update. It’s like are you living under a rock or what?

Thank for the reminder. Don’t believe there will be an update, just a req drop so you shouldn’t have to download anything.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> Thank for the reminder. Don’t believe there will be an update, just a req drop so you shouldn’t have to download anything.

They’re calling it a REQ drop, but it’s possible they’ll sneak in some bug fixes or other stuff (fingers crossed).

We’ll know soon enough!

There’s not much but I’m still happy I’m getting new stuff to unlock.

> 2533274862181038;5:
> > 2533274875982754;4:
> > Thank for the reminder. Don’t believe there will be an update, just a req drop so you shouldn’t have to download anything.
>
>
> They’re calling it a REQ drop, but it’s possible they’ll sneak in some bug fixes or other stuff (fingers crossed).
>
> We’ll know soon enough!

That’s right. Or in some cases, not soon enough.

> 2533275031293244;6:
> There’s not much but I’m still happy I’m getting new stuff to unlock.

I’m w/ you.