New Req Idea: Blockades

If 343 continues to allow people to trip cap bases and farm, we need something to counter that ingame. So I have a proposal. Have a (new) req by allowing the players to place the breakable walls in H5. This would allow the defending team to chill in the base till the games over. The only way to break through is through melee, which adds risk reward. Face it 343, while Achilles is awesome, it causes evil in the minds of many. I guess that’s what the ai in the helmet is about. I don’t think you can patch this because it’s in the players hands, not yours. So if you could consider this or another idea like it, that’d be awesome. Well since I just got bodied by a 12 man team, might as well play some permanent social :]

I’d rather leave than delay the inevitable. All you are doing is adding one easy step before you die. Not worth keeping or using req points on, epecially when you have pretty much lost already.

I think something that would spawn you far away would be better, like a drop pod or something. the breakable walls could work, but could create a whole new set of problems.

I’d rather not turn this game into Gears of War, or Call of Duty.
but…
a Spartan Shield…
or a Jackel Light Shield…
perhaps…

> 2533274973681092;3:
> I think something that would spawn you far away would be better, like a drop pod or something. the breakable walls could work, but could create a whole new set of problems.

That actually sounds kinda cool. Better than my idea