New recon

Now that 343 ruined a big part of Halo 3 what is the new recon to unlock?

Security and katana are to me since you need all 49 achivements and if not but have 1000 gamerscore then it disappears and reappears.

How has 343i ruined Halo 3?

Gave away the greatest challenge for Halo 3 completing vidmaster and getting recon

> Gave away the greatest challenge for Halo 3 completing vidmaster and getting recon

Because some people got a special helmet on a 5 year old game, everything else like the campaogn, forge, theater, etc., is ruined?

Halo 3 was not ruined, they gave recon to everyone to save the heartbreak. It shouldn’t bother you they didn’t close matchmaking. I’m acually glad they gave recon out because I had only one more vidmaster left to complete and If I didn’t have it then I would be mad.

Well it didn’t ruin my part of Halo 3 I just hate seeing so many people that didn’t earn recon and look cool plus too much recon on one map literally made me almost barf(not joking)

> Gave away the greatest challenge for Halo 3 completing vidmaster and getting recon

The Vidmasters ruined the value of Recon a long time ago.

Kwitcherbidgin’.

> Well it didn’t ruin my part of Halo 3 I just hate seeing so many people that didn’t earn recon and look cool plus too much recon on one map literally made me almost barf(not joking)

You should see a doctor if you almost threw up from that.