New Reach Playlist Idea

Ok, i’ve seen alot of Halo 3 maps remade in Forge. Most of them look very good like Orbital and The Pit and lots more. Then i Thought what if 343 can make a game mode only using forged Halo 3 maps. This would be awesome cause i’m bored of all of the maps.

Full Map List:
The Pit
Narrows
Guardian
Construct
Orbital
Sandbox
Valhalla
Citadel
Cold storage
Last Resort
Foundery
Rat’s Nest
Epitaph
Blackout

The game mode options would be Damage 110%,Melee 110%, Health regen 0%, No loadouts just base player. The rest is the Same.

> Ok, i’ve seen alot of Halo 3 maps remade in Forge. Most of them look very good like Orbital and The Pit and lots more. Then i Thought what if 343 can make a game mode only using forged Halo 3 maps. This would be awesome cause i’m bored of all of the maps.
>
> Full Map List:
> The Pit
> Narrows
> Guardian
> Construct
> Orbital
> Sandbox
> Valhalla
> Citadel
> Cold storage
> Last Resort
> Foundery
> Rat’s Nest
> Epitaph
> Blackout
>
> The game mode options would be Damage 110%,Melee 110%, Health regen 0%, No loadouts just base player. The rest is the Same.

In Halo 3 your health doesn’t regen?

Odd… sworn it did.

> Ok, i’ve seen alot of Halo 3 maps remade in Forge. Most of them look very good like Orbital and The Pit and lots more. Then i Thought what if 343 can make a game mode only using forged Halo 3 maps. This would be awesome cause i’m bored of all of the maps.
>
> Full Map List:
> The Pit
> Narrows
> Guardian
> Construct
> Orbital
> Sandbox
> Valhalla
> Citadel
> Cold storage
> Last Resort
> Foundery
> Rat’s Nest
> Epitaph
> Blackout
>
> The game mode options would be Damage 110%,Melee 110%, Health regen 0%, No loadouts just base player. The rest is the Same.

In Halo 3 your health doesn’t regen?

Odd… sworn it did.

ever heard of team classic? its actually pretty fun.

That ur shields that Regen, Health is the Bars under ur shield Did halo 3 ever have that no

> That ur shields that Regen, Health is the Bars under ur shield Did halo 3 ever have that no

Facepalm Halo 3 did’t have health you could see, if your shields recharged, then your “health” was instantly back to 100%.

> That ur shields that Regen, Health is the Bars under ur shield Did halo 3 ever have that no

shields regenerate in halo 3? and if you don’t want health bars then go play Halo 3, health DOESNT regenerate in reach (unless your an elite or in SWAT) and it DOES regenerate in halo 3

No. Halo 3 still has online multiplayer. Go play that.