New Reach credit cap idea.

So as everyone knows there is currently a 120k a day credit cap. For lower ranks this seems like a ton, but for brig and up its chump change. Now I agree that a 120k credit cap is perfectly fine for lower ranks but I think once someone reaches brig the cap should be increased somewhat and a little more for each rank. For instance allow a brig to get 140k instead of 120k and a general to get 160k and so on. Basically for each rank after brig (not counting the grades) increase the cap by 20 or 25k that way it will be easier for higher ranks to rank up. It will also make game play for people who max out in a few hours somewhat less boring since they can earn more credits over a longer period of time. Of course this is only an idea but maybe if enough people post and gets this topic noticed by 343 they may take it into consideration so feel free to post your thoughts. :smiley:

FIRST! you want 343 to notice this, not bungie, bungie has nothing to do with halo anymore
SECOND! I agree slightly, should be 10k instead…

If you’re reaching the Credit cap each day, you have way too much time on your hands.

Besides, Halo’s supposed to be about the fun of the game, not the chore of earning credits or experience.

yea i just realized it was 343 lol. and as for reaching the cap its easy from brig up and just keeps gettin easier. i reached it today in 4 hours and im brig grade 3. plus the credits add a little more motive to the game. yea i do still play even after i cap but still earning credits is nice

> yea i just realized it was 343 lol. and as for reaching the cap its easy from brig up and just keeps gettin easier. i reached it today in 4 hours and im brig grade 3. plus the credits add a little more motive to the game. yea i do still play even after i cap but still earning credits is nice

How the hell do you Reach the cap in four hours?

I just play whatever, finish all challenges stuff like that. got a few 3k jackpots and an 8k jackpot. and at brig i can earn 2-3k credits a game.

> I just play whatever, finish all challenges stuff like that. got a few 3k jackpots and an 8k jackpot. and at brig i can earn 2-3k credits a game.

Well, I can understand it being easy if you’re earning jackpots, but still.
I don’t know. I’m not really for or against the cap.

yea I’m not against it but i do think higher ranks should be able to earn more so it doesnt take around 150 days just to reach inheritor lol