New Ranked Playlists for Infinite

We are going to need more ranked playlists soon. Every other Halo had a good selection and variety of ranked playlists and Infinite needs that too. Here are my playlist ideas:

Lone Wolves: 6 Player FFA Slayer.

Last Spartan Standing: Ranked Version would be BR Starts, no weapon upgrades (possibly have power weapons drop in like the overshield and camos with one mag of ammo per weapon). Maybe also 3 lives instead of 5. Social version of the mode would stay as it is.

Team Doubles: 2v2 Team Slayer first to 25 wins.

Team Arena: 4v4 Oddball, Strongholds, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag.

Team Slayer: 4v4 Team Slayer.

Team Attrition: 4v4 Attrition. 3 rounds to win.

Monthly Featured Playlist: 1v1 Slayer, FFA Snipers, Team Snipers, Team Tactical Slayer, etc.

2 Likes

If it were up to me I’d have a rotational mix of fixed playlists. What I mean by this is have a set group of playlists available but rotate which ones are ranked and social on a monthly basis.

May 22 Ranked:
4v4 Arena
FFA Slayer
Team Doubles

May 22 Social:
Team Snipers
Tactical Slayer
Team Slayer
BTB
Rotational Playlist (Think Rumble Pit / Action Sack / Fiesta)
Event Playlist
Griffball

June 22 Ranked:
Team Slayer
BTB
Team Snipers

June 22 Social:
Tactical Slayer
4v4 Arena
Team Doubles
FFA Slayer
Rotational Playlist
Event Playlist
Griffball

Feel like I’d hate LSS ranked immensely.

Would love some FFA, SWAT, Doubles and 6v6 ranked.

1 Like

Yup only halo with 1 ranked playlist. 343 worst company ever, i find halo 5 was not having enough playlist, but they made worst in infinite…

343 staff are incompetant, they can’t understand simple as multiple playlist is important.

FFA, team slayer, team swat and team arena is a most… its literally the minimum

1 Like

I really wish people would stop playing the game until its fixed like me.

BR SWAT should be a ranked playlist

1 Like

Fixed is a loose term. People like the game so they play.

What is game breaking for you is not for another.

Tactical Slayer is SWAT, put it as a monthly featured because although it is a staple Halo mode its not as popular as other modes.

1 Like

Rotating playlists are garbage, they’re why I don’t even play MCC anymore. If I want to push rank in team snipers for example and you remove that from ranked you just got rid of my incentive to play the game. Forced “variety” isn’t why people played Halo, we had true variety in being able to play what you wanted when you wanted.

1 Like

I need only 1 more ranked playlist added: “Arena Objectives only” featuring Oddball, CTF, KOTH and Strongholds