New raking system is AWESOME!

Invisible rank? Cool! Now people won’t be divided by a silly number! This is going to be the best Halo rank system ever. And with the specializations, people can see who is better that way. And armour and medals and all that stuff! We don’t need a visible rank to see who’s better. Visible ranks have invisible was of working. So why are they visible anyways! SR 1-50 is better. Better then reach. I honestly don’t know if nova is higher then legend. Numbers are easier. Who agrees with me Halo 4 is the best? Btw, I’m getting the console and I’m soooo excited. More people should say good things and stop complaining.

I applaud your bravery, prepare to be flamed…hard.

What makes you think people wont be divided by the SR rank?

> What makes you think people wont be divided by the SR rank?

I have to ask the same question. Because it happened in Reach.

> I applaud your bravery, prepare to be flamed…hard.

Thank you kind person.

Lol, want to borrow my flamesuit?

Yea, I’m going to see the ranking system (SR) in-game for myself before I judge it.

I agree with all of this, but only if it’s satire

I could care less about a visible number, but there’s two potential problems:

1. The matchmaking experience would be much better if there were both ranked and social lists, regardless of rather the ranked list actually had a publicly visible # next to peoples’ names.

2. Bungie made the same claims about skill being in Reach and look where that got us… basically the same place as if there were no skill system at all.

Be prepared for an incoming tempest…

[PS I agree on the SR part with the numbers and whatnot]

> > What makes you think people wont be divided by the SR rank?
>
> I have to ask the same question. Because it happened in Reach.

Because reach and 4 ranks just mean that you put more time into the game. It has nothing to do with true skill and stuff like that.

Yay! Everyone’s a winner!

> Lol, want to borrow my flamesuit?

I’ll just wait for my FOTUS. It is flame resistant.

> > > What makes you think people wont be divided by the SR rank?
> >
> > I have to ask the same question. Because it happened in Reach.
>
> Because reach and 4 ranks just mean that you put more time into the game. It has nothing to do with true skill and stuff like that.

I still have people attack me being an inheritor all the time because I do bad in one game. It will still happen. You can wish all you want, but it will still divide people.

> > > What makes you think people wont be divided by the SR rank?
> >
> > I have to ask the same question. Because it happened in Reach.
>
> Because reach and 4 ranks just mean that you put more time into the game. It has nothing to do with true skill and stuff like that.

So?

People still “divide” eachother with time based ranks.

> I could care less about a visible number, but there’s two potential problems:
>
> 1) The matchmaking experience would be much better if there were both ranked and social lists, regardless of rather the ranked list actually had a publicly visible # next to peoples’ names.
>
> 2) Bungie made the same claims about skill being in Reach and look where that got us… basically the same place as if there were no skill system at all.

Ranked and social is too much. There are already too many playlist in reach and its all social.

And Halo 4 has true skill and stuff you just can’t see it. You will always be playing with people who match your true skill.

Well I’m not sure if halo 4 will be the best, but I must agree with you on the rank. Invisible skill rank in all playlists will match us against players of appropriate skill, if it works correctly of course. Lower level players go against each other higher level players go against each other. It also limits duplicate playlists, and gives bragging rights the old fashioned way.

Now people wont care if they lose or win, Again…
Just playing to boost their K/D
Again :frowning:

Yay, now we can see the people that play entirely too much but still have no skill. I still prefer ranked and social.

> Now people wont care if they lose or win, Again…
> Just playing to boost their K/D
> Again :frowning:

That is all we get now to show we are better than other scrubs.