New Railgun Revealed

Saw this halo 4 weapon arsenal and thought you guys would like to see the new weapon
http://halo4nation.com/news/halo-4-weapon-arsenal/

Says it is a gun that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

Ooh, neat.

Some weapon variety.

> Ooh, neat.
>
> Some weapon variety.

Can’t claim that until we know how it plays. There won’t be variety if you’re never going to use the gun, so hopefully it’s useful.

I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.

They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.

Looks interesting, wonder how it will play.

Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.

> Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.

Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.

I can only hope this Gun is as fun to use as it is to Blindly Stare at wondering how in the blue hell it’ll work…

> > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
>
> Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.

easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.

> > > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
> >
> > Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.
>
> easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.

I was referring to the physical look of the weapons, not how they perform.

> > > > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
> > >
> > > Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.
> >
> > easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.
>
> I was referring to the physical look of the weapons, not how they perform.

ah i see, well hard to disagree, each halo game improved on the looks of the previous, although maybe the assault rifle was the only one i disliked

> > > > > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
> > > >
> > > > Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.
> > >
> > > easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.
> >
> > I was referring to the physical look of the weapons, not how they perform.
>
> ah i see, well hard to disagree, each halo game improved on the looks of the previous, although maybe the assault rifle was the only one i disliked

Yeah that was the only weapon I disliked the look of in Reach. I’m glad they are going back to the look of the Halo 3 AR in Halo 4 but giving it a bit of a makeover to make it look more detailed.

> > > > > > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
> > > > >
> > > > > Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.
> > > >
> > > > easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.
> > >
> > > I was referring to the physical look of the weapons, not how they perform.
> >
> > ah i see, well hard to disagree, each halo game improved on the looks of the previous, although maybe the assault rifle was the only one i disliked
>
> Yeah that was the only weapon I disliked the look of in Reach. I’m glad they are going back to the look of the Halo 3 AR in Halo 4 but giving it a bit of a makeover to make it look more detailed.

yeah, the ascetics of the game is one thing that really impresses me, looks real nice

> > > > > > > Awesome! I love how the Sniper looks like its Reach counter part. IMO I preferred the look of the Reach sniper than the Halo 2 or 3 one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Totally agree. I think Reach, with the exception of a few weapons, had the best weapon design of any of the games.
> > > > >
> > > > > easy to say, covie weapons were a cheap knockoff that lost 9/10 against UNSC weps.
> > > >
> > > > I was referring to the physical look of the weapons, not how they perform.
> > >
> > > ah i see, well hard to disagree, each halo game improved on the looks of the previous, although maybe the assault rifle was the only one i disliked
> >
> > Yeah that was the only weapon I disliked the look of in Reach. I’m glad they are going back to the look of the Halo 3 AR in Halo 4 but giving it a bit of a makeover to make it look more detailed.
>
> yeah, the ascetics of the game is one thing that really impresses me, looks real nice

Yeah the Reach AR was probably the only weapon I really didn’t like although it’s a really well designed weapon functionally. I do like that the MA5D has gone back to the more classic look. I’m not a huge fan of the new BR though. Or the DMR for that matter. The new DMR doesn’t have nearly as much detail.

A hand held Railgun? EPIC!