New Promethean vehicles please

Please make a Promethean bicycle as a transport vehicle. If you take too much damage on it, you gotta jump off and replace your hardlight bike chain. This would also have a REQ varient with a cargo rack on the back that carries ancient Forerunner fishing gear.

Anyone got any ideas for a name for this vehicle?

> 2533274808210415;1:
> Please make a Promethean bicycle as a transport vehicle. If you take too much damage on it, you gotta jump off and replace your hardlight bike chain. This would also have a REQ varient with a cargo rack on the back that carries ancient Forerunner fishing gear.
>
> Anyone got any ideas for a name for this vehicle?

Hermes? Because Phaeton is based off a Greek God’s son, and this is a bike, why not have the Greek God of transportation?

You mean… THE TRON CYCLE?! Yeah but they need a new light assault ground vehicle. a 2 man seat would be interesting, like a mini tank.

> 2535460609350269;2:
> > 2533274808210415;1:
> > Please make a Promethean bicycle as a transport vehicle. If you take too much damage on it, you gotta jump off and replace your hardlight bike chain. This would also have a REQ varient with a cargo rack on the back that carries ancient Forerunner fishing gear.
> >
> > Anyone got any ideas for a name for this vehicle?
>
>
> Hermes? Because Phaeton is based off a Greek God’s son, and this is a bike, why not have the Greek God of transportation?

Yes, good.

First I thought you were an idiot because of your post but now the more I think of it, it gives me an idea of a Vehicle!

A Tank which has 2 parts to it, It can combine to have heavy firepower but it moves slowly, 1 guy shoots and 1 drives
Then it can split up into 2 separate small vehicles that are fast and fire low damage projectiles

I want a promethean tank that hovers over the ground and has charged shots, similar to the Hannibal Scorpion.

TRON CYCLE?!?! AWESOME!
I seriously agree, we NEED more Forerunner vehicles!

I was actually gonna chime in with a hover bike of sorts as a REQ vehicle. Something to go as opposed to the Mongoose or Ghost.
That or how about a Promethean Jump Pack for sniper positioning? Not quite a vehicle but if it could help move you across the map faster and vertical… I’d take it.

Step 1: Copy and Paste Spectre from Halo 2
Step 2: Reskin with orange lights and a gray paint job.
Step 3:???
Step 4: Profit
Done.

> 2535455004788248;5:
> First I thought you were an idiot because of your post but now the more I think of it, it gives me an idea of a Vehicle!
>
> A Tank which has 2 parts to it, It can combine to have heavy firepower but it moves slowly, 1 guy shoots and 1 drives
> Then it can split up into 2 separate small vehicles that are fast and fire low damage projectiles

That’s some Aegis Wing -Yoink- right there.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> You mean… THE TRON CYCLE?! Yeah but they need a new light assault ground vehicle. a 2 man seat would be interesting, like a mini tank.

I don’t know why, but coming into this thread I envisioned a promethean bike of sorts. Seems like a fitting idea since others have the same thoughts.

> 2533274818737568;9:
> Step 1: Copy and Paste Spectre from Halo 2
> Step 2: Reskin with orange lights and a gray paint job.
> Step 3:???
> Step 4: Profit
> Done.

Spectre’s pretty good. I’ll do you one better, though. Revenant! Paint it silver, give it li’l cyan mirrors and paint the mortars a sentinel beam-gold or an incinerator red-orange, and bam. Spectre was fine, but the Revenant had style, panache, flair and flourish.

I want the forerunner tank that got scrapped from Halo 2 in Halo again.

Maybe a motorcycle like from the Dark Knight Rises, 2 cannons in the front. Well at least thats how I imagined it lol