New playlist?

ive been enjoying rocket hog race recently, but it upsets me that i dont always get it in multi team. so would it be possible to make a playlist devoted to the gametype and some others that i thought of:

sanghelli kart;
vechile - revenant
weapons - plasma pistol
settings - same as RhR.

ready steady gauss; (<lol?)
vechile - gauss hog
weapons - councussion rifle
settings - same as RhR. but on forge maps with LONG sight lines for long range flips and cancels :smiley:

spart ‘n’ kart;
vechile - mongoose
weapon - concussion rifle, rocket launcher (nuke)
settings - same as RhR.

well its just a thought for like minded racers. any other suggestions?

You enjoy Rocket Hog Race, is that possible?

If Rocket Race ever gets its own playlist, it needs to be the original Rocket Race with Mongooses.

you obviously havent played it with 3 freinds.

> you obviously havent played it with 3 freinds.

Riding passenger is completely useless, your camera is basically fixed in place. And the Rocket Hog doesn’t do the crazy flying around the map stuff the Mongoose does.

> > you obviously havent played it with 3 freinds.
>
> Riding passenger is completely useless, your camera is basically fixed in place. And the Rocket Hog doesn’t do the crazy flying around the map stuff the Mongoose does.

…You’ve obviously never played it with 3 friends for a long period of time.

The passenger seat is really important for the GL and the Warthog tends to flip alot if EMP’d and then shot with rockets. Its actually quite fun, more fun than people make it out to be.

> > you obviously havent played it with 3 freinds.
>
> Riding passenger is completely useless, your camera is basically fixed in place. And the Rocket Hog doesn’t do the crazy flying around the map stuff the Mongoose does.

GL is extremely useful for stunning enemys and preventing them scoring. and i acheived 13 rotations in a rocket hog before :stuck_out_tongue: