New playlist idea?

So I was thinking of a team based playlist that would be something a little bit different, but very familiar.

My idea is a round based 3on3 4on4 team challenge best of 3-5 whichever. Example
1st round Slayer first to 20-25 kills 3-4 minute round
2nd round Capture the flag 1 cap 3-4 minute round
3rd round Oddball first to 40-50 3-4 minute round
4th round king of the hill first to 40-50 (Shotty’s) 3-4 minute round
ect. but all random order, and it stays on the same map through out.

I think It would be kinda fun and hectic since the time is shortened, scores are shortened to fit into time frame and you get a mix of playlist all in one. I know Team Arena has this but not quite the same, and you are (somewhat guaranteed) to play the same teams in multiple forms.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I like the idea man, it’s something that interests me and i could see myself playing it for hours. Although i will admit it kinda seems squashed together, like fast paced (don’t get me wrong i like fast paced games) but i think it needs to be stretched out a little, or have games that are similar to each other :slight_smile:

I like that a lot. It sounds like it would be a blast!
343i, please make this happen!

> 2535418851574306;2:
> I like the idea man, it’s something that interests me and i could see myself playing it for hours. Although i will admit it kinda seems squashed together, like fast paced (don’t get me wrong i like fast paced games) but i think it needs to be stretched out a little, or have games that are similar to each other :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yeah I can see that. I’m an old school Halo guy and wouldn’t mind longer matches, but I just thought since most games last 6-12 minutes I was just trying to fit it within a normal match time frame. Either way could be fun

> 2533274792346151;4:
> > 2535418851574306;2:
> > I like the idea man, it’s something that interests me and i could see myself playing it for hours. Although i will admit it kinda seems squashed together, like fast paced (don’t get me wrong i like fast paced games) but i think it needs to be stretched out a little, or have games that are similar to each other :slight_smile:
>
>
> Thanks! Yeah I can see that. I’m an old school Halo guy and wouldn’t mind longer matches, but I just thought since most games last 6-12 minutes I was just trying to fit it within a normal match time frame. Either way could be fun

Yeah i get what you mean man! Even if the game type lasted 15 mins that’d be fine, you’ve got an awesome idea there man, im hoping it comes to fruition!

> 2535418851574306;5:
> > 2533274792346151;4:
> > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > I like the idea man, it’s something that interests me and i could see myself playing it for hours. Although i will admit it kinda seems squashed together, like fast paced (don’t get me wrong i like fast paced games) but i think it needs to be stretched out a little, or have games that are similar to each other :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Thanks! Yeah I can see that. I’m an old school Halo guy and wouldn’t mind longer matches, but I just thought since most games last 6-12 minutes I was just trying to fit it within a normal match time frame. Either way could be fun
>
>
> Yeah i get what you mean man! Even if the game type lasted 15 mins that’d be fine, you’ve got an awesome idea there man, im hoping it comes to fruition!

I hope it does as well! Thanks for the support

Maybe call it team gauntlet, or team smorgasbord lol

> 2535416448384875;3:
> I like that a lot. It sounds like it would be a blast!
> 343i, please make this happen!

Thank you

This would be awesome! The problem is we still don’t even have some of the game modes that you listed.

> 2533274792346151;1:
> So I was thinking of a team based playlist that would be something a little bit different, but very familiar.
>
> My idea is a round based 3on3 4on4 team challenge best of 3-5 whichever. Example
> 1st round Slayer first to 20-25 kills 3-4 minute round
> 2nd round Capture the flag 1 cap 3-4 minute round
> 3rd round Oddball first to 40-50 3-4 minute round
> 4th round king of the hill first to 40-50 (Shotty’s) 3-4 minute round
> ect. but all random order, and it stays on the same map through out.
>
> I think It would be kinda fun and hectic since the time is shortened, scores are shortened to fit into time frame and you get a mix of playlist all in one. I know Team Arena has this but not quite the same, and you are (somewhat guaranteed) to play the same teams in multiple forms.
>
> Thanks for reading and have a great day!

So it’s basically the original Action Sack? I’m all for it!

(Psst. 343 Industries, we need some one-sided objective game modes!)

> 2533274924401014;9:
> This would be awesome! The problem is we still don’t even have some of the game modes that you listed.

Yeah i guess that would help lol