New Playlist Calendar?

Has anyone seen, or know where February’s playlist can be found? I first looked at the playlist thread, but all it has is the 2v2 double xp for the month. I looked for a new spotlight, but that hasn’t been updated in 2 weeks… just curious as to how I should plan my month, outside of turbo and assault.

Will probably come at some point this week, either tomorrow or thursday

Thanks!! I’ll keep an eye out… :slight_smile:

I was hoping it would come out last week, as that’s the typical week for the Calendar, but we got a ton of other news about Infinite, HCS, Season 5 in MCC - I guess they ran out of days for posting?

My guess is they’ll put up a notice on Thursday just when the playlists would normally change.
I’m also guessing it’s only going to be posted on Twitter - as has sometimes been the case when Uny doesn’t do a full WP blog.

We’ll see… just also seems kind of silly to me that someone took the time and energy to make a playlist calendar, lock it and pin it to the top of the Halo 5 forums page, and then not update it regularly… so I thought I’d ask and see if I missed something…

Will likely be in the community update.

> 2542657289641224;5:
> We’ll see… just also seems kind of silly to me that someone took the time and energy to make a playlist calendar, lock it and pin it to the top of the Halo 5 forums page, and then not update it regularly… so I thought I’d ask and see if I missed something…

The thread you are talking about is one created by the forum mod stckrboy.
He takes information that is shared publicly by 343i (usually Unyshek) in the monthly Community Update Blogs, and then adds it to the Waypoint Forum Post.

Problem here is 343 didn’t do their blog - so stckrboy has no information to add to the forum post until 343 decides to announce the calendar.

If you read the forum post you mention is pinned at the top of the forum - it explains that the forum post will be updated each time there is a Community Update. That Community Update hasn’t been released…