New player

I just started this awesome game!! Wow incredible game, thanks to 343 industries!

I’m looking for nice people to play with on campaign mode (legendary of course) and also on multiplayer!

Add me : ChemWarlord

hey man where you been this game is awesome

> 2535430233365560;1:
> I just started this awesome game!! Wow incredible game, thanks to 343 industries!
>
> I’m looking for nice people to play with on campaign mode (legendary of course) and also on multiplayer!
>
> Add me : ChemWarlord

Finally some positivity, welcome to H5 :wink:

If you’re looking for some people to play with you could try and join a spartan company (basically a clan) or check out r/HaloPlayers, r/halo and Halo lfg.

Well ahaha when i saw this game 50% discount on gold, i had no choice to buy it aha

> 2535430233365560;4:
> Well ahaha when i saw this game 50% discount on gold, i had no choice to buy it aha

Its a great game, and you got an excellent deal on it.

> 2533274965510707;3:
> > 2535430233365560;1:
> > I just started this awesome game!! Wow incredible game, thanks to 343 industries!
> >
> > I’m looking for nice people to play with on campaign mode (legendary of course) and also on multiplayer!
> >
> > Add me : ChemWarlord
>
>
> Finally some positivity, welcome to H5 :wink:
>
> If you’re looking for some people to play with you could try and join a spartan company (basically a clan) or check out r/HaloPlayers, r/halo and Halo lfg.

Thanks a lot buddy :slight_smile:

do not buy gold packs to start. remember that

Buy silver packs and go ahead and add me
Don’t let your low level scare you away from the war zone modes, you’ll unlock a solid little amount of stuff fast and ever team can benefit from someone properly using loadout weapons to support the people with the high end cards

Just some advice involving REQ’s - finish all your bronze packs until they start paying you back, then move to silver, then gold.

Glad you’re enjoying it. It’s always good to see someone being positive.

Welcome to Halo 5 Spartan.

Welcome mate, feel free to add me too always happy to fight alongside newcomers :slight_smile:

Welcome and enjoy, it’s a lot of fun!

Cheers mate, have a good one.

Welcome, see you on the battle field!!

Hint:
For req packs, start with bronze until you unlock all common stuff.
Then move onto silver to unlock all uncommon to rare stuff.
Finally do gold packs for ultra rare and legendary items.
It is the most efficient way of using req points.

Welcome to the family

I’ll play. Hit me up anytime…

Glad to see another Spartan joining the fight. Here’s a few tips every Spartan should know

Swat and Warzone assault are your best bets for req points and xp

Start with either bronze or silver packs, expect to buy golds around level 80 - 100, a very long grind but it’s worth it

Battle rifle is god

When playing firefight, at the end of a round damage as many enemies as you can before the intermission, every enemy you damage will count as a kill

And the one rule for every game ever:

Aim for the head.

Welcome to Halo 5!

First open Silver packs and then when you get RP out of them you can open Gold packs

play SWAT or WZA to gain RP fast

The SMG and The BR are my favorite weapons its a great combination (i think)

that are almost all the tips I’ve got See you on the battlefield spartan! :slight_smile: