new player looking for a casual company

hello. I’m GhostlySniper52 and I’m looking for a casual company to join.

Hey, I’d love to see you in Cthulhu Dismay! We primarily go for commendations but often have Company gaming sessions, just playing custom games, warzone firefight and what not. No major requirements, we just ask you be calm and collected and check Waypoint a few times a week. I’ve sent you an invite!

> 2535463342719682;2:
> Hey, I’d love to see you in Cthulhu Dismay! We primarily go for commendations but often have Company gaming sessions, just playing custom games, warzone firefight and what not. No major requirements, we just ask you be calm and collected and check Waypoint a few times a week. I’ve sent you an invite!

thanks, but im in another company.

> 2535465437931232;3:
> > 2535463342719682;2:
> > Hey, I’d love to see you in Cthulhu Dismay! We primarily go for commendations but often have Company gaming sessions, just playing custom games, warzone firefight and what not. No major requirements, we just ask you be calm and collected and check Waypoint a few times a week. I’ve sent you an invite!
>
> thanks, but im in another company.

Well why did you post a thread looking for a company to join if you are in a company? By the looks of it you actually aren’t in one. Do you mind explaining?

On another note I would love to have you in my company. There are really no requirements just play and check Waypoint once in awhile.

> 2533274985084926;4:
> > 2535465437931232;3:
> > > 2535463342719682;2:
> > > Hey, I’d love to see you in Cthulhu Dismay! We primarily go for commendations but often have Company gaming sessions, just playing custom games, warzone firefight and what not. No major requirements, we just ask you be calm and collected and check Waypoint a few times a week. I’ve sent you an invite!
> >
> > thanks, but im in another company.
>
> Well why did you post a thread looking for a company to join if you are in a company? By the looks of it you actually aren’t in one. Do you mind explaining?
>
> On another note I would love to have you in my company. There are really no requirements just play and check Waypoint once in awhile.

i had requsted to join one and then was turned down.

and about joining, i dont have a one.