New play list idea.

I had an idea for a new playlist. Lets call it War because that’s all I can think of right now. Basically it would have all the objective game types that need teams, it would also have big team battle and even invasion and any other game type that fit. It would hold the max of 15 players to make teams even. The thing that makes this play list significant is that there are three teams. In every game type you would have three teams fighting each other for the objective. This would be even better if the max party size was moved up so there could be more then 5 people on each team.

Thoughts?

I had a playlist idea with the exact same name lol.

On topic, I like your idea. Kinda like a BigMultiTeamInvasion.

Anyone ells have an opinion on this??

Anyone???

It could be red vs blue vs green.

Pretty crazy Idea it’ll sort of be like MAG for the 360 and if it had dedicated servers this gametype wouldn’t have to worry about lag.

> I had an idea for a new playlist. Lets call it War because that’s all I can think of right now. Basically it would have all the objective game types that need teams, it would also have big team battle and even invasion and any other game type that fit. It would hold the max of 15 players to make teams even. The thing that makes this play list significant is that there are three teams. In every game type you would have three teams fighting each other for the objective. This would be even better if the max party size was moved up so there could be more then 5 people on each team.
>
> Thoughts?

Sounds too chaotic and messy for my taste.

It would be a great way for Halo to get something new that other games don’t have.

I think there should be a game mode called hostage, where enemies try to take your men hostage and keep them prisoner. This tread also made me think about an option called surrender, If you’re out numbered you can drop your weapons or just one to fool them, this will allow you to preserve your own life in sticky situations or it can draw enemies in for a sudden attack or suicide bomb :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it
Elites vs human vs brutes
humans vs flood vs brutes
elites vs flood vs brutes
and so on
but just three different teams works too