New pelican upgrade

in the Spartan ops trailer right at the end when the pelicans taking off i noticed what appears to be like falcon turrets poking out the sides of the pelican ? the vids on the waypoint main page and here:please tell me what you think.

huh well what do you know, looks pretty bad -Yoink- though and has me thinking one thing; PELICAN MISSION :slight_smile:

That’s cool, i always thought the pelican could do with a bit more firepower. Hopefully it plays a bigger part in this game, rather than just being in cutscenes.

Good eye thank’s for sharing.

> huh well what do you know, looks pretty bad -Yoink!- though and has me thinking one thing; PELICAN MISSION :slight_smile:

hopefully we get one better than the falcon fly-bys in reach where it didnt really matter if you killed anything other than the banshees :confused:

Guess whos gonne go insane on the turret!!! You guessed it… Not me… Just kidding… Gonne be awesome!!

yeah, i wonder if it will be playable though

Huh, I didn’t notice that, nice observation skills! It will be quite interesting to see how this new Pelican works!

Holy crap! Why is this thread dieing?!

Thought those were the landing gear at first XD

Good find :slight_smile:

Nice find OP!

I think it looks pretty cool, I already want a Spartan Ops mission where you use one of the guns :slight_smile:

Yea Spartan ops is gonna be awesome :’)

> huh well what do you know, looks pretty bad -Yoink!- though and has me thinking one thing; PELICAN MISSION :slight_smile:

This would definitely be fun if its happening.

yeah, i would love to gun on the out side of a pelican like the guns on the out side of clones drop ships in starwars

Whats with the tiny thrusters on the very bottom of the fuselage??? They look so lame, like last-minute additions or afterthoughts.

This just made the Pelican a thousand times better for me.

There is hope now that we’ll finally get to fly this ship without any complicated procedures.

Yes!!!