New Patch and Game Still Doesn't Work

Just downloaded the new patch, went right into BTB, 5 minutes later I gave up searching. Searched for a Team Slayer game, 2 minutes later I turned my xbox off. This is beyond a joke now, what are 343 doing to this great franchise? This is disgusting, truly disgusting.

Give a hard restart to your xbox. I had the same thing happen to me until I turned it back on. With the exception of BTB, I can get into all the playlists really quick now.

I’m experiencing longer waiting times for games after this patch now.

Done a hard reset as well and I’m sitting here waiting for a game. I’m even playing Anniversary playlist. It’s just flashing joining session. Been like this for 5 minutes where as before the patch, I’d find a game within 2 minutes.

Call me impatient but a game this new should be finding games within 2 minutes max.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Check out the Halo $10 Swat Tournament here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/10-4v4-swat-tournament---14-12-2014/9750f38e-b42e-40d8-9788-25b944a439a5/posts
It’s free to enter, 4v4 Swat on Lockdown. 14th December 7pm GMT start time. All the info is on the thread, and you can sign up by replying to it with your team name and players. If you enter, good luck!

It’s completely broken for me now. Before the new patch I could get into a game within 2 minutes, now it wont even get passed “Players Found…”.

I’m just about done with this -Yoink-.

> 2533274823295390;5:
> It’s completely broken for me now. Before the new patch I could get into a game within 2 minutes, now it wont even get passed “Players Found…”.
>
> I’m just about done with this -Yoink-.

How do these people managed to -Yoink- something up after each patch?

How many do you think they will release till the game is stable and in working order? I’m betting after 7 patches, it should be within working order.

time to “hopefully” wait till next thursday for patch no. 4

> 2533274812710377;6:
> > 2533274823295390;5:
> > It’s completely broken for me now. Before the new patch I could get into a game within 2 minutes, now it wont even get passed “Players Found…”.
> >
> > I’m just about done with this -Yoink-.
>
>
> How do these people managed to -Yoink- something up after each patch?
>
> How many do you think they will release till the game is stable and in working order? I’m betting after 7 patches, it should be within working order.
>
> time to “hopefully” wait till next thursday for patch no. 4

I don’t know, hopefully it’ll be fixed by next year. The only thing I have left to look forward to with this game is the H5 Beta. Assuming it will be playable…

We can only hope it will be fixed sometime in 2015.

> 2731647631135596;2:
> Give a hard restart to your xbox. I had the same thing happen to me until I turned it back on. With the exception of BTB, I can get into all the playlists really quick now.

Listen to this guy, it fixes most of the issues. And by hard restart, mean turning off your xbox and make sure it’s set to power saving, not instant on. Then turn it off and pull the plug for about a min.