New Pack Idea

Last night I saw there was a Power Up pack. I do not remember seeing that one before.

If they are doing new packs let us have an ONI Scorpion pack and a Phaeton Helios pack.

The ones I would want are ONI Scorpion, Phaeton Helios, Banshee Ultra, Temple Wraith, and End Game (not a vehicle, but love those things.) There are others I like as well, but those would be my first choice.

Of course it would be nice if we could just buy what we want with no loot boxes, or even just not have to buy reqs at all… :grinning:

Sounds more like a Try Hard WZ Warlords pack to me…

I would like to see a Wasp pack.

> 2535464695221649;1:
> Last night I saw there was a Power Up pack. I do not remember seeing that one before.
>
> If they are doing new packs let us have an ONI Scorpion pack and a Phaeton Helios pack.
>
> The ones I would want are ONI Scorpion, Phaeton Helios, Banshee Ultra, Temple Wraith, and End Game (not a vehicle, but love those things.) There are others I like as well, but those would be my first choice.
>
> Of course it would be nice if we could just buy what we want with no loot boxes, or even just not have to buy reqs at all… :grinning:

Or maybe start making them more available in gold packs. I’ve open at least 2 golds everyday for 6 months and only got 1 Phaeton. Like how can we finish the commendations for a certain vehicle when we never get them.

> 2533274843446007;4:
> > 2535464695221649;1:
> >
>
> Or maybe start making them more available in gold packs. I’ve open at least 2 golds everyday for 6 months and only got 1 Phaeton. Like how can we finish the commendations for a certain vehicle when we never get them.

Wow. That is awful. I still say the best solution (if we have to pay) is let us buy what we want directly.

> 2535464695221649;5:
> > 2533274843446007;4:
> > > 2535464695221649;1:
> > >
> >
> > Or maybe start making them more available in gold packs. I’ve open at least 2 golds everyday for 6 months and only got 1 Phaeton. Like how can we finish the commendations for a certain vehicle when we never get them.
>
> Wow. That is awful. I still say the best solution (if we have to pay) is let us buy what we want directly.

It would be nice we if had the option. They ought to leave the all the packs in the store permanently instead of adding them randomly from time to time. I would like to see Legendary XP boosts added in. They were 150,000 RP or $4.99 the last time they were added in. The 150,000 RP was a little steep in price.

> 2535464695221649;5:
> > 2533274843446007;4:
> > > 2535464695221649;1:
> > >
> >
> > Or maybe start making them more available in gold packs. I’ve open at least 2 golds everyday for 6 months and only got 1 Phaeton. Like how can we finish the commendations for a certain vehicle when we never get them.
>
> Wow. That is awful. I still say the best solution (if we have to pay) is let us buy what we want directly.

I don’t think it is the answer. If they do that the game will be a completely mess. Imagine if they put whiplashes pack, let’s say 10 whiplashes for 200,000. Ok, but the players that always are in groups have a lot of reqs and the wz and wza games will become in whiplashes only battles most of the time.
For example, when I played wza everyday before they make it rotational, I always have very few reqs, like 4 wasps, 2 whiplash, 0 carbines, 0 speed boost… but people playing in big teams got like 50,100… now imagine if they could buy specific weapons.

:grinning: sounds good to me Rojo. I like having lots of reqs.

Seriously though; the best solution is to make reqs permanent. It would make it a fair competition for everyone.

What I was talking about is a store where you could buy one whiplash or one speed boost, ect. The people that spend money are going to have more reqs any way you set it up.

> 2533274843446007;4:
> > 2535464695221649;1:
> > Last night I saw there was a Power Up pack. I do not remember seeing that one before.
> >
> > If they are doing new packs let us have an ONI Scorpion pack and a Phaeton Helios pack.
> >
> > The ones I would want are ONI Scorpion, Phaeton Helios, Banshee Ultra, Temple Wraith, and End Game (not a vehicle, but love those things.) There are others I like as well, but those would be my first choice.
> >
> > Of course it would be nice if we could just buy what we want with no loot boxes, or even just not have to buy reqs at all… :grinning:
>
> Or maybe start making them more available in gold packs. I’ve open at least 2 golds everyday for 6 months and only got 1 Phaeton. Like how can we finish the commendations for a certain vehicle when we never get them.

For me, the payout rates for Phaeton in req packs has been 1 Phaeton and 1 Phaeton Helios from opened 41 Gold Packs and 2 Phaetons from 364 opened Daily Login Packs. However, please note that the sample size in terms of gold packs is far from large enough to have a true statistical meaning other than that the Phaeton drop rate is far from desired.