New pack idea

I feel like they should add a new permanent pack, they can balance it however they want, but it would give only power ups (speed boost, damage boost…). I quite often find myself out of power ups and unable to get very many from gold packs so I feel like this would be a good idea

> 2533274923578342;1:
> I feel like they should add a new permanent pack, they can balance it however they want, but it would give only power ups (speed boost, damage boost…). I quite often find myself out of power ups and unable to get very many from gold packs so I feel like this would be a good idea

Don’t see why not. But would you get Boost certifications or just boost reqs ?

Oh god I must have over 200 if not more power ups. Maybe some would want it but definitely not me!

Edit1: I have 96 Active Camo, 169 Damage Boost, 174 Overshield and 205 Speed Boost (because I sold all my lvl I)

> 2533274872647908;3:
> Oh god I must have over 200 if not more power ups. Maybe some would want it but definitely not me!
>
> Edit1: I have 96 Active Camo, 169 Damage Boost, 174 Overshield and 205 Speed Boost (because I sold all my lvl I)

What if I said that you only get Boosts in this Boost pack, and no more boosts in gold packs? Would you like this ?

> 2533274872647908;3:
> Oh god I must have over 200 if not more power ups. Maybe some would want it but definitely not me!
>
> Edit1: I have 96 Active Camo, 169 Damage Boost, 174 Overshield and 205 Speed Boost (because I sold all my lvl I)

How do you not go through all of those active camos in warzone turbo? God the first turbo they had up I think I used 12 in one game, got 20 assassinations or something like that

Would be cool if you could trade REQs but only if both players had the cert for it. I would give you all mine because I never use them (only got about 20 of each cus I sold a bunch)

> 2535433113586217;2:
> > 2533274923578342;1:
> > I feel like they should add a new permanent pack, they can balance it however they want, but it would give only power ups (speed boost, damage boost…). I quite often find myself out of power ups and unable to get very many from gold packs so I feel like this would be a good idea
>
>
> Don’t see why not. But would you get Boost certifications or just boost reqs ?

Since there are only 12 boost reqs, I feel like to balance it, they would make them similar to bronze packs where it’s just a chance, but they might also make it so you get one very every time if this pack is implemented

Yeeesss, I used up over 100 power ups last warzone turbo…