New, Old, Current, and Modified Weapons

Weapons…everyone loves weapons…even the ones that say they hate them. Give a description about a weapon you would like. Drawings are accepted. Could be a current weapon that’s modified. An old weapon that’s brought back and can modified in some way. Or an entirely new one. Limited to handhelds through shoulder mounted weapons.
Nothing overpowered though.

i’d like that silenced SMG from ODST back
& maybe a modified version of the MA5B, the assault rifle
from CE, with the 60 rounds-clip.
those two & of course, the Jiralhanae weapons
like the Mauler, the Brute Shot, the red Plasma Rifle…

I really miss the needle rifle and plasma cannon from Reach,such fun weapons. Boltshot can go die in a fire or be heavily reworked though.

Flame Grenades were wonderful

It’s silly how it only needs the release of a new game for people to start being nostalgic about the previous installment.

Just make the Carbine balanced and bring back the ordinary plasma rifle.

How about the Forerunners swords that the prometheans have? They can be like a forerunner energy sword with disintegration.

> How about the Forerunners swords that the prometheans have? They can be like a forerunner energy sword with disintegration.

I actually thought we would eventually get to use them sometime during campaign. Sadly 343 pulled a Halo:CE Energy Sword move on us though.

Black, 60-round MA5D with a red ammo counter and a bayonet. Also a Spiker redesigned as a two-handed rifle instead of a one-handed weapon.

I want lots of grenades in this game. Halo 4 was a disappointment in weapons and grenades. I want the ones in halo 4 along with new and old ones.

Old:
Spike grenade
Flame grenade.

Returning:
Frag grenade
Pulse grenade
plasma grenade

New:
Needle Grenade
UNSC sticky grenade (so not everyone uses plasma grenades)
Flood spore.

This will give the game more variety.

Weapons. Bring them all back even if it is just for custom games and or firefight.

Have your average halo weapons in matchmaking.

New weapons:
Needle cannon- used by Vata Gajat faction. Fires a huge needle that explodes into a hundred needles on impact

Spartan Rifle- with ONI technology expanding, this rifle is an assault rifle that shoots red human plasma shots. Looks nothing like the regular assault rifle

Security Rifle- new to the UNSC. This weapon is a SUPER ACCURATE. It doesn’t have a scope though. And high ammo clips and low damage.

Flood tentacle- just a flood arm/tentacle to kill enemies with. Kills enemies and when enemies die they turn into flood but just lay there dead.

Promethean sword- as seen on knights in halo 4.

Having needle rifle again would be awesome or possibly even a needle pistol.

Machine Pistol, pl0x.

I want every single past weapon and vehicle and equipment and grenade back for Custom Games and Forge, honestly, even though it’s sadly unrealistic. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Weapons. Bring them all back even if it is just for custom games and or firefight.
>
> Have your average halo weapons in matchmaking.
>
> New weapons:
> Needle cannon- used by Vata Gajat faction. Fires a huge needle that explodes into a hundred needles on impact
>
> <mark>Spartan Rifle- with ONI technology expanding, this rifle is an assault rifle that shoots red human plasma shots. Looks nothing like the regular assault rifle</mark>
>
> Security Rifle- new to the UNSC. This weapon is a SUPER ACCURATE. It doesn’t have a scope though. And high ammo clips and low damage.
>
> Flood tentacle- just a flood arm/tentacle to kill enemies with. Kills enemies and when enemies die they turn into flood but just lay there dead.
>
> Promethean sword- as seen on knights in halo 4.

Seems like a big jump there IMO a gauss or rail version of the assault rifle or SAW seems more realistic .

> Having needle rifle again would be awesome or possibly even a needle pistol.

YES PLEASE!!!