New multiplayer medals for Halo 5 and beyond?

I want to see a spree medal reach 50 kills without dying. I came up with “Unimaginable!” as my choice. Kinda takes its inspiration after the “Inconcievable” medal. Also, it would be nice to take away the headshot medal and add new multikills past the Killionaire medal. That is a hard one though…takes a good wordsman to make those up.

Perhaps a set of spree medals if you go through a game using just the magnum? Such as in SWAT? Perhaps medals to add on to another if you get back to back, like an Extermination, then a Double Extermination…Triple Extermination…ect.

I want to see Sword Spree, the splatter spree medals, and the shotgun spree medals return. Those were lots of fun to get.

Lastly, even a very tough one can be added, like getting an all headshot sniper Extermination. “Headshots Galore!”…lol

Share your thoughts!

50 kills medal would be awesome

> 2533274942290421;2:
> 50 kills medal would be awesome

Yes it would be!

When I get a triple kill, I want the announcer to say “Oh baby, a triple!”

For real though, I would like a medal for different assassinations. They would just say assassination, but the medal would be different.

> 2533274867157068;4:
> When I get a triple kill, I want the announcer to say “Oh baby, a triple!”
>
> For real though, I would like a medal for different assassinations. They would just say assassination, but the medal would be different.

Not sure how new assassination medals would work, but some funny one liners for multikills would cheer things up.

> 2533274805386380;1:
> I want to see a spree medal reach 50 kills without dying. I came up with “Unimaginable!” as my choice. Kinda takes its inspiration after the “Unconcievable” medal. Also, it would be nice to take away the headshot medal and add new multikills past the Killionaire medal. That is a hard one though…takes a good wordsman to make those up.
>
> Perhaps a set of spree medals if you go through a game using just the magnum? Such as in SWAT? Perhaps medals to add on to another if you get back to back, like an Extermination, then a Double Extermination…Triple Extermination…ect.
>
> I want to see Sword Spree, the splatter spree medals, and the shotgun spree medals return. Those were lots of fun to get.
>
> Lastly, even a very tough one can be added, like getting an all headshot sniper Extermination. “Headshots Galore!”…lol
>
> Share your thoughts!

Inconceivable*

Also, why on earth would you want the headshot medal removed? It’s satisfying to get and it lets you know if you’re being precise.

> 2533274800513501;6:
> > 2533274805386380;1:
> > I want to see a spree medal reach 50 kills without dying. I came up with “Unimaginable!” as my choice. Kinda takes its inspiration after the “Unconcievable” medal. Also, it would be nice to take away the headshot medal and add new multikills past the Killionaire medal. That is a hard one though…takes a good wordsman to make those up.
> >
> > Perhaps a set of spree medals if you go through a game using just the magnum? Such as in SWAT? Perhaps medals to add on to another if you get back to back, like an Extermination, then a Double Extermination…Triple Extermination…ect.
> >
> > I want to see Sword Spree, the splatter spree medals, and the shotgun spree medals return. Those were lots of fun to get.
> >
> > Lastly, even a very tough one can be added, like getting an all headshot sniper Extermination. “Headshots Galore!”…lol
> >
> > Share your thoughts!
>
>
>
> Inconceivable*
>
> Also, why on earth would you want the headshot medal removed? It’s satisfying to get and it lets you know if you’re being precise.

I didnt see that typo earlier lol. Thanks for pointing that out.
I said to remove the Headshot medal because if you get a headshot after shooting the opposing players body a few times, you ought to know if you are being precise. If they die via a headshot, then you got a headshot. Its just like Halo CE-3. The headshot medal is unecessary. You should know if you got a headshot, or if it was lag that prevented the headshot from properly registering.
Edit: that typo is fixed.

I think that we have an over abundance of easy medals which hardly anyone could care about within MCC. Stuff like generic kill and melee kill aren’t worth it IMO. I thought medals were bestowed for rare feats.

Spree ones on the other hand are totally acceptable.

> 2533275009514729;8:
> I think that we have an over abundance of easy medals which hardly anyone could care about within MCC. Stuff like generic kill and melee kill aren’t worth it IMO. I thought medals were bestowed for rare feats.
>
> Spree ones on the other hand are totally acceptable.

Okay…I see your understanding. I like the Meele medal, but I do agree with you that the kill medal arent worth it at all. 343 loves to add a bit too much of unecessary stuff they think if cool and fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and to quote you on “I thought medals were bestowed for rare feats”, how hard is it to get a double kill, or a triple with the rocket launcher? I think that those medals are meant to be easy. Not every single aspect of Halo has to be difficult lol.

ok im sorry but dose anyone know where i can see my medals on way point i want to prove something to somebody

I wants a medal for an assassination spree like-

5 assassination kills without dying gives you the “invisable” medal

> 2533274854252103;10:
> ok im sorry but dose anyone know where i can see my medals on way point i want to prove something to somebody

…What?
You can’t do that on Waypoint. And you might want to add a question mark to your sentences so we know its a question. If you want to prove something to someone, try recording a clip on your Xbox One or your 360.

> 2533274905016756;11:
> I wants a medal for an assassination spree like-
>
> 5 assassination kills without dying gives you the “invisable” medal

Who actually gets 5 assassinations in a row? That is hard, but that would be neat.

Assassination medals:

5-Assassination Streak - Assassination Spree
10-Assassination Streak - Undercover Homicide
15-Assassination Streak - Invisible Slaughter

> 2533274805386380;13:
> > 2533274905016756;11:
> > I wants a medal for an assassination spree like-
> >
> > 5 assassination kills without dying gives you the “invisable” medal
>
>
> Who actually gets 5 assassinations in a row? That is hard, but that would be neat.

Maybe the ‘Invisible’ medal could be awarded if you assassinate a player while using Active Camo?

Manipulator-Kill a player within 5 seconds of activating a map object.

Sixth Sense-Assassinate a player who was behind your back two seconds ago.

Ninja Medal?

I do like some of the new medals they put into the beta though. Like the BXR medal and the Combat Evolved medal. That one was fun to get because if you launched the sniper towards you or any other PW with a plasma grenade and catch the weapon, (doesn’t work with frags) then that medal will pop up.