New multi-kill medals

I believe one addition to Halo 4 multiplayer should be new multi-kill medals past killionaire. I’ve seen many times when a player gets a killionaire they get more kills within 4 seconds. I thought that Halo Reach was going to add some more multi-kill medals but now i hope they add 5 new multi-kill medals in Halo 4 and maybe even more in 5 and 6.

If thre will be a 15 kill medal it should be called “Killocide”.
But I think there should be 2 other spree medals.

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have more.

I got one.

Killopoly

Which continues the tradition in Halo of taking the word and add kill to it. A monopoly is like taking over everything around you. So it makes sense with killopoly because you are dominating everyone.

It could come right after killionare.

It’s already rare for someone to get 10 kills with 4 seconds between we don’t need more.

> It’s already rare for someone to get 10 kills with 4 seconds between we don’t need more.

Read again.

Double Kill!
Triple Kill!
Overkill!
Extermination!
Killtacular!
Killtrocity!
Killimanjaro!
Killtastrophe!
Killpocalpse!
Killionaire!
Dream Crusher!
Killopoly!
Killtastic!
Killanthropist!
Killeptomaniac!
Killocide!

> It’s already rare for someone to get 10 kills with 4 seconds between we don’t need more.

What i’m trying to say that in the rare cases of 10+ multi-kills, there might as well be new ones so players have that possibility of getting a “killocide” or “killopoly” in multiplayer, firefight, and custom games and so that it just makes it more fun to try and get a 15 multi-kill.

One thing I would like to see is multikill medals for other weapons, like the needler and rocket launcher.

Rocket Spree!
Demolition Man!
Michael Bay!

> > It’s already rare for someone to get 10 kills with 4 seconds between we don’t need more.
>
> Read again.

I completely understand the thread and we don’t need more. By this logic we need to always be making new multi-kill medals because there will always be the chance that someone can go over the limit. It’s already rare to get 10 there is no need to add more. If we increase it to 15 someone is going to get 16+ and if we increase to 20 someone will get 21+.

I really wouldn’t expect anyone to go above 15! xD

But then again, maybe you’re right. I guess it probably is unlikely for players to go above 10.

Multi-kills should go up to 20.
Weapon sprees and gametype sprees should also go up to 20.
Regular sprees should go up to 50.

There should also be counters that record how far you go overall. Just incase you go higher than the highest medal it will still be visible.

> Rocket Spree!
> Demolition Man!
> Michael Bay!

I lol’d