New Morse code Easter egg on Boardwalk!

I have been wondering about this control panelon Boardwalk for some time now. I was sure there was a code on the key boards with all the dot dot dashes. Well it’s Morse code.

Here’s the code: -.-- …-- -. -… .- … – .- -. -. . -… -. …- … … …-. … .-. . - —

Here’s the translation: Y 3ND AI MAN NED N U5 I FIRE to
(Why end AI man NED and us, I fire too.)

Nice find.

Thanks, this did take some time to decipher. I’m still not completly sure I have it 100%. However if anyone wants to check it feel free.

> Thanks, this did take some time to decipher. I’m still not completly sure I have it 100%. However if anyone wants to check it feel free.

I never even saw that control panel to begin with :stuck_out_tongue:

Bungie really hid that good. I had though we found all, if not almost all, of the easter eggs.

Maybe it was’nt even intended and was just a supposed to be a set of buttons :stuck_out_tongue:

There are still unfound eggs in Reach my friend. In fact there is still 1 unfound egg in Halo3 that you can only find on Valentines day.

> Nice find.

> Nice find.

very interesting :slight_smile:

Nice find, and Bungie did say that there were EEs that were going to take years to find. Especially in Forge.

Well done! I wonder what it means?

> There are still unfound eggs in Reach my friend. In fact there is still 1 unfound egg in Halo3 that you can only find on Valentines day.

Hmm. Maybe one day we’ll find them all. Maybe we hev’nt even found all the seven refernces yet :stuck_out_tongue:

> > There are still unfound eggs in Reach my friend. In fact there is still 1 unfound egg in Halo3 that you can only find on Valentines day.
>
> Hmm. Maybe one day we’ll find them all. Maybe we hev’nt even found all the seven refernces yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I’ll be checking some trees in camaign on 2 - 14 - 13.

Cool…but it makes NO SENSE! At least I don’t think it does.