New Mombasa emblem

Is a stylized, reverse version, of Griffin. They are literally out of ideas, and are just adding for the sake of adding. Please stop.

Immediately checks the emblem
Yeah, they are certainly really similar.

> 2533274875982754;1:
> Is a stylized, reverse version, of Griffin. They are literally out of ideas, and are just adding for the sake of adding. Please stop.

I still don’t have my rose back, so they could add that emblem.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274875982754;1:
> > Is a stylized, reverse version, of Griffin. They are literally out of ideas, and are just adding for the sake of adding. Please stop.
>
>
> I still don’t have my rose back, so they could add that emblem.

Well it’s good to see you using the hornet emblem again. I recognize you now.

That’s been the New Mombasa symbol for years now dude.

It’s literally been the emblem used to represent New Mombasa for years. And it was in MCC, ODST, and Reach as emblems before.

> 2533274875982754;1:
> Is a stylized, reverse version, of Griffin. They are literally out of ideas, and are just adding for the sake of adding. Please stop.

you know this emblem was in previous Halo games right?

Actually the new Mombasa emblem had a shield behind the lion, not those weird lines so.

> 2533274847253593;7:
> Actually the new Mombasa emblem had a shield behind the lion, not those weird lines so.

Always that one person checking for the small details.
In my opinion, I like it.

I like the emblem that remind me Halo: ODST times
:’)

MATADOR INC If you actually look at both emblems the griffin is clearly a Griffin and the new mombasa emblem is a Lion with a slight scribble beneath it’s foot .Lions and griffins are completely different if you don’t like it then just don’t use it.

> 2533274938682557;10:
> MATADOR INC If you actually look at both emblems the griffin is clearly a Griffin and the new mombasa emblem is a Lion with a slight scribble beneath it’s foot .Lions and griffins are completely different if you don’t like it then just don’t use it.

Dude don’t necropost dude check the date before you post. Time to dismember the limbs of this dead thread.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.