New Milestones Added

I just checked my waypoint career tonight and it looks like they finally put up some new milestones, I’m now sitting at 92. Still wish they would add in Halo 2 PC achievements to your milestones.

Just checked mine mines on 77 now : )

That is awesome sm1ley77!

Sweet! Level 90! A few more Halo Wars achievements and I’ll have them all. Thank you for bringing this to attention.

I have 92 as well, I have all achievements and there seems to be more, so I guess that includes castle.

> I have 92 as well, I have all achievements and there seems to be more, so I guess that includes castle.

Same here.

It’s be nice to see the milestones that we previously had. Also the awards haven’t been updated for halo 4 yet it seems.

I wonder if it will go to 94. After all this time of waiting.
Yay!

Its about time they have been updated! Maybe the next update will be to level 95 or add Halo 2 Vista achievements?

I think we will hit Milestone 95 when the new castle maps come out. They will probably follow the same pattern as the other map packs which means 250GS added to Halo 4. Waypoint Mobile says I need 50GS until the next level so 250GS should defiantly get us to 95.

I really dont think they will ever add halo 2 pc to waypoint. there would be so many problems in trying to do that. it is great that they added more ranks. I too have all the achievements so I’m sitting at 92 as well.

Happy to see that they did this. I thought that they were going to do away with the whole system since it was updated on 11/6/12.

Now on to more avatar awards for the higher ranks…

im so close to a 92 milestone i just need 4 more of the crimson achievements :’( i was busy with work at the time if, anyone could help me i would truly appreciate it. My gt is (EE Soulless)thank you if anyone can help

> im so close to a 92 milestone i just need 4 more of the crimson achievements :’( i was busy with work at the time if, anyone could help me i would truly appreciate it. My gt is (EE Soulless)thank you if anyone can help

I can help, my gt is, well, FcSteezy.

I jumped from 75 to 90, cool. Does anyone have the images for the ranks inbetween? I’d like to see what they looked like.

Can’t wait for the castle map pack, and the new achievements. Im sitting at level 92.

> I jumped from 75 to 90, cool. Does anyone have the images for the ranks inbetween? I’d like to see what they looked like.

Im very curious as well, everyone should post a pic of theirs to see what each looks like.

> I just checked my waypoint career tonight and it looks like they finally put up some new milestones, I’m now sitting at 92. Still wish they would add in Halo 2 PC achievements to your milestones.

i also have all the halo 2 ones and im confused as to why they wont show up… im at 96 coming up on 97 shortly…

also why wont halo wars stats show up on waypoint… i have all the achievements, and it says i have all of them, but the website says i havent played the game yet…

at 99 here. was hoping 100 was max