New midship is a little too big.

I understand the need to design maps around sprint but new Midship is just too big. The top middle ramp is too long.

Just an shrink it a little 343. It will play better.

Size is fine I think but some clamber positions are hard to get on.

> 2533274809220485;2:
> Size is fine I think but some clamber positions are hard to get on.

It could be finer. As it stands I am not a fan and Halo2 Midship is my favorite FPs map of all time.

They just need to make it slightly more compact. It’s too detached.

Aesthetically it also needs to improve the color scheme clarity so you can better identify where you are.

size is fine for me…it’s the darkness that is tough for me.

The maps are bigger nowadays because of sprint and how fast paced the movements are. you can get from A to B extremely quick. In previous Halo games the excluding Halo 1 the maps are small because it took forever to get somewhere.

What I like about truth is how you can use pound jumps to get to places.

> 2533274809220485;2:
> Size is fine I think but some clamber positions are hard to get on.

I love that you have said this. I hate that many in the community are -Yoinking!- about clamber not requiring skill and being too easy. It requires a different awareness and skill that crouch jump didn’t.

> 2535438713872599;5:
> The maps are bigger nowadays because of sprint and how fast paced the movements are. you can get from A to B extremely quick. In previous Halo games the excluding Halo 1 the maps are small because it took forever to get somewhere.

I know and I don’t disagree. But I think they made it just a little too big. Just shrink it a bit all around the circle and it would play at a better pace imo.