new melee

i had an idea about some new melee for different Armour and helmets. Like if you have a Armour like wrath you could use your knife to melee for a one shot or if you had fotus you could head butt and do a load of damage. And if you the full wrath set when you get assassinated your character could yell "i’m ready how bout’ you’ as Emile said before he died. Any ways do any of you agree with me?

Sounds cool, As long as no armors are given something stronger than the other.

But I feelit would be cool because like some of those amours are rarer than others

As long as it was just special animations unique to that armour and nothing else. If any armour was more than just cosmetic then everyone would wear it and render the other variants useless.

Maybe have special assignations for certain armor? Cannon armor (MC/Locke/Emile/etc) have their own special assignation you can toggle on/off

As long as there is no competitive advantage.

This suggestion could work only in Custom Games and Firefight or PVE modes. In Custom Games, include an option within the game modes themselves labeled “Armor Effects: Activated. Deactivated” If this was implemented in PVP modes then that system will be extremely unbalanced and would force players to only use Armors that have the most powerful melee. Thus making Armor Customization even more dead within Halo 5. By “most powerful,” I’m specifically referring to the actual melee range itself.

> 2535459041319728;1:
> i had an idea about some new melee for different Armour and helmets. Like if you have a Armour like wrath you could use your knife to melee for a one shot or if you had fotus you could head butt and do a load of damage. And if you the full wrath set when you get assassinated your character could yell "i’m ready how bout’ you’ as Emile said before he died. Any ways do any of you agree with me?

Having certain armour which deals more melee damage wouldn’t be fair. I had a one shot melee all the time and it was a super rare armour what is stopping me from just punching every low level Spartan I see?

If certain armours had different assassinations maybe? But even then we have the Assassination customisations menu for that. Can pick and choose whatever we like already. It’s already slightly meta that people choose the fastest animation so it leaves less opportunity to get spotted during it

> 2535462450434439;5:
> Maybe have special assignations for certain armor? Cannon armor (MC/Locke/Emile/etc) have their own special assignation you can toggle on/off

Thats what im talking about it would just be really cool because some are rarer than others and its cool

> 2535459054749693;2:
> Sounds cool, As long as no armors are given something stronger than the other.

I agree

> 2535459041319728;9:
> > 2535462450434439;5:
> > Maybe have special assignations for certain armor? Cannon armor (MC/Locke/Emile/etc) have their own special assignation you can toggle on/off
>
> Thats what im talking about it would just be really cool because some are rarer than others and its cool

Now that would be cool if they did something like that in the game

That sounds dope. Each armor set could be given there own special melee ability. It would be cool as long as every armor had the same amount of damage. But the animation would be different. Sounds awesome.