new mega threads

since there always seems to be a few topics reoccurring as thread topics with basically the same idea can mega threads be created for them?
there is already the SS, ban, elite, and maybe one or two more

why cant we have official Spartan charge, official nerf, then buff thread, sprint if there is not one, cant remember, etc.

but not put them at the top have them in the regular threads like the SS and elite one.

it would help cause then others can truly see how much something is wanted or not by the number of replies and basically duplicate post arent being made by different users

just an idea dont shoot me over it

Because certain issues don’t have enough of a persistent following to warrant a mega thread.

> 2533274950478805;2:
> Because certain issues don’t have enough of a persistent following to warrant a mega thread.

yea but i see spartan charge threads almost every day, sprint also. i just feel 20% of the topics in here are just regurgitated threads made by a new user.

> 2533274881086487;3:
> > 2533274950478805;2:
> > Because certain issues don’t have enough of a persistent following to warrant a mega thread.
>
>
> yea but i see spartan charge threads almost every day, sprint also. i just feel 20% of the topics in here are just regurgitated threads made by a new user.

I haven’t seen either in weeks. Maybe occaisonally a Sprint Thread, but there already is a more or less mega Thread for that (in that it has an assload of comments).

Sprint has been talked about since reach so maybe it should get a mega thread. Spartan charge doesn’t really need one though.

I don’t really care much for mega threads since people will still make their own threads even with one already created about their topic.

Don’t forge the countless falcon threads.

If there is a topic we think needs to have its own megathread, we’ll look at setting it up