New Medals for Halo 4 that I made up.

BloodShed: Kill 50 Enemies in a row without dying.
Unvanquishable: Kill 100 Enemies in a row without dying.
JudasKiss: Betray a Team-mate. (Can only get it once each game)

Procrastination: Get the last kill in a game. Or when the game is near to finishing.
Stolen!: Steal a team-mate’s kill when they are close to killing the enemy.
Can’t think of a name: Kill two enemies with one bullet.

Ok so I thought of a few new medals, what do you guys think? oh and I can’t think of a name for the last one.

The first two medals already exist, and a medal for betraying is the last thing Halo needs.

Team player: Finish a game without betraying someone.
Ghost buster: Kill 5 invisible enemies during one game

Nice man

Not to be a debby downer but with the direction their taking the medals I won’t be suprised if we see these in game:

Your Awesome: Kill someone withe the rockets
Sooo Close: got someone to no shields before they escaped
Your even more awesome: kill someone with a needler
Troll: kill someone while crouched with the shotgun
Keep up the good work you will rank up anyway: everytime you spawn

(obviously these are exxagerated a bit but I could’nt help myself)

If the medal you get for killing someone who is sprinting, reloading or jetpacking returns I will cry.

> <mark>The first two medals already exist</mark>, and a medal for betraying is the last thing Halo needs.

No they don’t. Not in matchmaking at least, only in Firefight. It would be nice to have a medal for 50 kills without dying in matchmaking.

Kill stealing (on purpose) and team-killing (on purpose) is unacceptable and pathetic. The people that do those things on purpose (I know accidents can happen) are pathetic. Please stop with these posts that encourage either of those. Stop it, just stop it. Play like a man or get out.

> JudasKiss: Betray a Team-mate. (Can only get it once each game)
> Stolen!: Steal a team-mate’s kill when they are close to killing the enemy.
> Can’t think of a name: Kill two enemies with one bullet.

First two encourage griefing and otherwise unfavorable behavior

Last one can be called “one-stone”

> The first two medals already exist, and <mark>a medal for betraying is the last thing Halo needs.</mark>

I agree. shudders

I really like Procrastination and the one for killing two enemies with one bullet, but the others, not so much.

The first two seem like they’re encouraging more spawn killing. JudasKiss encourages betraying, and the name is religious, so they wouldn’t use it. Stolen! encourages people to steal kills. Do you really want more of that?

I do like the names, though. (Except Stolen! seems too much like Yoink!)

No. Too many medals already… we don’t have to be rewarded for everything we do. Including betraying…

This one was more of an achievement but…Bleep Bloop!
“I don’t see any training wheels”- Buy your first armor piece using SpartanPoints.(50G)

:wink:

how bout:
first strike(as well as)
second strike,
third strike,
fourth strike,
fifth strike

It would allow you to up to 5 first kill medals before anyone else gets kills.

the 2nd - 5th strikes cant be giving to anybody but only to the person who got all the previous strikes.

> I really like Procrastination and the one for killing two enemies with one bullet, but the others, not so much.
>
> The first two seem like they’re encouraging more spawn killing. JudasKiss encourages betraying, and the name is religious, so they wouldn’t use it. Stolen! encourages people to steal kills. Do you really want more of that?
>
> I do like the names, though. (Except Stolen! seems too much like Yoink!)

Yeah your right actually, I think it will encourage more people, I think I exaggerated a bit haha.

> Kill stealing (on purpose) and team-killing (on purpose) is unacceptable and pathetic. The people that do those things on purpose (I know accidents can happen) are pathetic. Please stop with these posts that encourage either of those. Stop it, just stop it. Play like a man or get out.

Yeah your right man I exaggerated just abit

> > JudasKiss: Betray a Team-mate. (Can only get it once each game)
> > Stolen!: Steal a team-mate’s kill when they are close to killing the enemy.
> > Can’t think of a name: Kill two enemies with one bullet.
>
> First two encourage griefing and otherwise unfavorable behavior
>
> Last one can be called “one-stone”

Yeah your right I guess. And cool name OneStone I like it