New Medal For Warzone Firefight

If you people look at your medals and go to the kill medals, next to the Legendary Boss Takedown medal the Mythic Boss Take down medal can be seen. None of us have any of those medal (duh), but they are preparing us for the Warzone Firefight beta next week!

This is just a little heads-up for people who don’t dive deep into their stats and stuff :wink:

Yea I saw a few days ago. It was weird why, but it makes sense now.

However, for whatever reason, you can no longer see the different types (and names) of bosses for each warzone map on your service record… so you will probably have to memorize the new boss names on Skirmish at Darkstar

> 2533274828509198;4:
> However, for whatever reason, you can no longer see the different types (and names) of bosses for each warzone map on your service record… so you will probably have to memorize the new boss names on Skirmish at Darkstar

Huh, that sucks. Well at least these medals show us what is going to occur in the open beta next week.

> 2533274828509198;4:
> However, for whatever reason, you can no longer see the different types (and names) of bosses for each warzone map on your service record… so you will probably have to memorize the new boss names on Skirmish at Darkstar

Yeah I miss that list, especially now Darkstar is up and running as I like to see how I’m getting on.