New Marine Style

What do you guys think of the new Marine look?

Personally, I love it. At first, I missed the classic green appearance of our allies, and then I imagined how they would look in-game. I guess I got used to it.

Here is a picture of the new marine look

A better quality picture (thanks to Nihilus Shadow)

EDIT: As stated in this thread, that white marine could simply just be a medic. There are sure to be different classes of marines in Halo 4, and I can’t believe I didn’t think of that >_<

If you look at the first low-quality picture that I posted, there is a marine on the very right of the screen. His armor seems to be a tint of green, so this suggests that there will definitely be multiple types of marines in this game.

Its alright…

I prefer the uniform of the Army however. Although they are quite similar.

They’re blue…

BLUE!

> They’re blue…
>
> BLUE!

What are you looking at?

Better picture

Im going to wait to see them in game before I judge how they look. It looks like they are white with a red strip on their helmets which is a weird color scheme if you ask me. Maybe im color blind? As I said, I shall reserve my judgment for now.

I really hope that this isn’t the final look for the Marines. Compared to games previous, his armor looks a lot lower tech, which would contradict the advancements the UNSC has made over the years. It looks very slipshod to me, more of a look for a colonial militia or something.

Don’t like it.

> Better picture

YAY MORE BLACK PEOPLE! :smiley: And he has a superhero mask on. THE MARINE

Has anyone noticed the other marine behind MC’s right arm? The armor of that marine is green and he has a different “visor” on top of his helmet.

they all look like captain falcon with a big beak on their foreheads. no i don’t like it.

> > They’re blue…
> >
> > BLUE!
>
> What are you looking at?

Let me try again:

They have a light tint of blue!

LIGHT TINT OF BLUE!!!

Has it actually been confirmed that this is what every marine will look like? Could be a special unit.

> Better picture

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

looks like a foot soldier out of a bad star wars/trek rip off!

I don’t really like it :frowning:

If it was green it would be a master piece, now whats more important, look at how -Yoink- ridiculous the ODSTs armor looks like.

Not gonna lie, they look really silly. The ODST’s aren’t that bad. But the Marine looks just… I don’t know, what the hell?

> If it was green it would be a master piece, now whats more important, look at how Yoink! ridiculous the ODSTs armor looks like.

They’re Spartans, and I’m pretty sure that they’re player 2 and 3.

Really hope that this isn’t the final look for the UNSC Marines. They just look seriously fugly. Ridiculously fugly.

> Better picture

The guy in the right looks terrible. The helmet looks just plain stupid without the visor :confused:

> Better picture

I love that picture so much. The Spartan helmets are incredible.

But OT: I like the new look. Looks much more futuristic. They kind of dropped that after CE.

yet another reason for me to not play the campaign.