New maps tomorrow :)

excited.

As a Limited Edition owner, I am not. I will download them on my Xbox, and my girlfriend’s Xbox.

But I will not be playing until they balance the weapons. Or add radar to Team Slayer Pro and add Big Team Slayer Pro.

Yeah you know I feel the same was as an LE owner, probably not even bother to DL then just yet either.

I’d rather they just work on getting this game sorted out properly.

Similarly, I will not be buying or playing Halo4 until they fix the disabling of specializations with the last update. I hope they fix it soon so I can continue to enjoy playing the game, instead of waiting for the game to be fixed weeks after release.

I am pretty sure T.Slayer Pro never had radar…

BTW, do you know how to download the maps? I have the LE as well so I obviously have the pass.

Is it like BF3 where you have to do it from in-game?

> I am pretty sure T.Slayer Pro never had radar…
>
> BTW, do you know how to download the maps? I have the LE as well so I obviously have the pass.
>
> Is it like BF3 where you have to do it from in-game?

Team Slayer Pro would fix most problems with the game as it would provide the classic Halo experience. No spawning with overpowered weapons. Weapons only on map. I would still be playing Halo 4 if they did this.

> I am pretty sure T.Slayer Pro never had radar…
>
> BTW, do you know how to download the maps? I have the LE as well so I obviously have the pass.
>
> Is it like BF3 where you have to do it from in-game?

Yea its to be done in-game for us LE-owners. Do NOT download them from the marketplace… you’ll be charged twice that way.

> > I am pretty sure T.Slayer Pro never had radar…
> >
> > BTW, do you know how to download the maps? I have the LE as well so I obviously have the pass.
> >
> > Is it like BF3 where you have to do it from in-game?
>
> Yea its to be done in-game for us LE-owners. Do NOT download them from the marketplace… you’ll be charged twice that way.

Hopefully it doesn’t take forever…

> > I am pretty sure T.Slayer Pro never had radar…
> >
> > BTW, do you know how to download the maps? I have the LE as well so I obviously have the pass.
> >
> > Is it like BF3 where you have to do it from in-game?
>
> Team Slayer Pro would fix most problems with the game as it would provide the classic Halo experience. No spawning with overpowered weapons. Weapons only on map. I would still be playing Halo 4 if they did this.

This is pretty much my biggest issue with the game. No weapons on map. The shift is towards kill streaks to get weapons which is ridiculous and not true to Halo.

I am quite excited for them as well! Having new maps in the game will be nice, especially ones like this that look so good! Yes, it’s unfortunate that they can’t be smaller maps like Haven or Abandon, but I know that those will come later. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy these ones!

> Or add radar to Team Slayer Pro and add Big Team Slayer Pro.

Add radar? I think this is the first time I’ve read someone’s dissatisfaction from the lack of a Radar! Isn’t slayer pro suppose to be barebones?

Not all that excited, to be honest.

super excite