New maps for Squad Slayer

Please add more maps for Squad Slayer. It gets tiring playing on Reach’s default maps (Countdown almost everytime!!).
So please 343, can you add community maps for Squad Slayer?

> Please add more maps for Squad Slayer. It gets tiring playing on Reach’s default maps (Countdown almost everytime!!).
> So please 343, can you add community maps for Squad Slayer?

If they make it DLC required they would have lots of new maps added, like: tempest, condemned, beaver creek, hang’em high, damnation, anchor 9 and even timberland.

Squad is the only playlist I would play if they would just add some maps, Sword base isnt even in the playlist which would be great for 5 on 5. Id even take a map from BTB it would be like the days of Vahalla.

NOOO I HATE COMMUNITY MAPS!!!
This is like the only playlist where I can get away from the AL abused Team Slayer playlist that basically only has community maps. Community maps need to stay in the community playlist!

> NOOO I HATE COMMUNITY MAPS!!!
> This is like the only playlist where I can get away from the AL abused Team Slayer playlist that basically only has community maps. Community maps need to stay in the community playlist!

I say community maps because it would allow players to play the playlist without the need of DLC. But ONLY community maps that are actually good to play in. I’m just tired of playing on the same default maps, especially Countdown.