New maps for anniversary classic

I’m sure I’m not the only one but isn’t anyone else getting sick of playing only Prisoner, Beaver Creek, Hang em High, and Damnation? I think a map pack should be released including Derelict, Wizard, Rat Race, etc. And if you’re so preoccupied with Halo 4 that you can’t release a map pack, can you just add some of the classic Halo CE maps that were remade in Forge World a while back in the old classic playlist in Reach? I’m sure that can be at least done.

Well there are some pretty good remake of some of the CE maps, such as Rat Race made with Forge World.

They could put a couple of them in there.

Not possible, Halo: Anniversary users don’t have Forge World on their disk so they can not play Forge maps that were in the Classic Playlists.

Another map pack is unlikely at this time with Halo 4 so close, Reach and Anniversary isn’t a top priority.

> Well there are some pretty good remake of some of the CE maps, such as Rat Race made with Forge World.
>
> They could put a couple of them in there.

That raises a bit of an issue. Those maps were made in Forge World, a map that isn’t on the CEA disc, so those without Reach would no be able to play.

I’m surprised Forge World (and to a lesser extent Reflection) wasn’t included on the disc. They have Remakes of Blood Gulch, Ascension (and Ivory Tower), plus all the Forge Variants that come from that. Forge World might have persuaded those only with Anniversary to splash out on Reach.

I have a bit of a solution. Introduce CEA DLC in the form of Reflection and Forge World, then add both of them to matchmaking along with some forged variants of them which stay faithful to the old versions (adding camo, OS, putting the rockets back in blood gulch etc.) Since the maps have already been made, it would be nice of this DLC was free. And while you’re at it, patch CEA multiplayer so you can play Reach Noble + Defiant DLC. Just because it would be nice.

> > Well there are some pretty good remake of some of the CE maps, such as Rat Race made with Forge World.
> >
> > They could put a couple of them in there.
>
> That raises a bit of an issue. Those maps were made in Forge World, a map that isn’t on the CEA disc, so those without Reach would no be able to play.
>
> I’m surprised Forge World (and to a lesser extent Reflection) wasn’t included on the disc. They have Remakes of Blood Gulch, Ascension (and Ivory Tower), plus all the Forge Variants that come from that. Forge World might have persuaded those only with Anniversary to splash out on Reach.
>
> I have a bit of a solution. Introduce CEA DLC in the form of Reflection and Forge World, then add both of them to matchmaking along with some forged variants of them which stay faithful to the old versions (adding camo, OS, putting the rockets back in blood gulch etc.) Since the maps have already been made, it would be nice of this DLC was free. And while you’re at it, <mark>patch CEA multiplayer so you can play Reach Noble + Defiant DLC. Just because it would be nice.</mark>

Those are Reach DLC, not part of Anniversary, no remakes are included so it isn’t needed.

It’s not needed, but like I said, it would be nice. Anniversary MP and Reach are pretty much the same game, it would be nice to have a few more maps while playing off the anniversary disc. I’m not saying add it to matchmaking or anything like that, just let us play the maps in custom games if we have them.