New map packs for reach!

I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.

Heres maybe is something good.

1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
2.) Make more money from us by giving us new DLC.
3.)???
4.) PROFIT

> I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.
>
> Heres maybe is something good.
>
>
> 1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
> 2.) Make more money from us by giving us new DLC.
> 3.)???
> 4.) PROFIT

there are 7 new maps coming out on 11/15/11

> > I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.
> >
> > Heres maybe is something good.
> >
> >
> > 1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
> > 2.) Make more money from us by giving us new DLC.
> > 3.)???
> > 4.) PROFIT
>
> there are 7 new maps coming out on 11/15/11

Great, now we wait… for four months.

Wouldn’t that be considered bad and unethical?

By the way, there are no map packs coming out betwen now and CEA’s release.

> Wouldn’t that be considered bad and unethical?
>
> By the way, there are no map packs coming out betwen now and CEA’s release.

Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

> Wouldn’t that be considered bad and unethical?
>
> By the way, there are no map packs coming out betwen now and CEA’s release.

just wondering is this confirmed

Yes.

> > > I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.
> > >
> > > Heres maybe is something good.
> > >
> > >
> > > 1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
> > > 2.) Make more money from us by giving us new DLC.
> > > 3.)???
> > > 4.) PROFIT
> >
> > there are 7 new maps coming out on 11/15/11
>
> Great, now we wait… for four months.

3 Months :wink:

> I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.
>
>
>
> 1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
> 3.)???
> 4.) PROFIT

I agree that nearly all the Firefight maps should also be Multiplayer Matchmaking maps. Vice verse, some of the MP maps could be used for FF.

For example, Unearthed would make a GREAT BTB map.

Conversely I can see Powerhouse being a FF map. Pick just about any of them and they could translate to the other gametype. Not all mind you. BUt many of them.

I know I’d buy those. Though since the maps are already made, these shouldn’t go for a premium.

Here are my full suggestions for FF maps to also be made as MP:
Beachhead-would make for a great BTB or Invasion map. Also 1 sided CTF or Assault. Living Dead would be SICK on this map!
Courtyard-Double team and possible 4v4 objective CTF/Assault
Glacer-Definitely big enough for 4v4 if not 6v6. Slayer. Could be a good Invasion map,and would be good for Objective.
Overlook-a good map for 4v4 up to 6v6 slayer, CTF, Assault. Living Dead would work here too.
Unearthed-As mentioned a huge map. Great for BTB slayer and objective games and I’m sure there would be a way to get Invasion in there too.
Waterfront-a good map for 4v4 up to 6v6 slayer

Here are my full suggestions for MP maps to also be made as FF:
Anchor 9-two main points of entry and Phantoms could come through the shield doors.
Boardwalk-you start at the top by overlook, Covies come in by rest stop and Phantoms could easily drop enemies in various locations.
Powerhouse-You start at the Powerhouse, they come in through the gate as well as spawn at various places by the cliffside. Phantoms could easily drop off enemies at various places.

On that note, why not have night and day versions of some of these maps too, both for FF and MP?

Take Powerhouse for example. It’s already a night map in Campaign, but A day map in MP. So why not both day and night for MP and FF? It’s already made, just add to the playlists!
Waterfront could be done too. I’d love to see that in daylight as well and put into MP.

So that’s six maps already designed that could be put into MP/MM, and 3 maps that could be used in FF, plus the two night and day variants.

9 Maps + 2 variants. Charge no more than 800MSP, but preferably 500, again since the maps are already created, 343 would just have to convert them for play in the other gametypes. And honestly, that should take much effort…

Respectfully,
RM Iron Man

id rather have a new game than more map packs

mm hm

>
>
>
> 3.)???
> 4.) PROFIT

Define “we” because I can wait paitently for the next 4 months for the actual map pack from CEA.

If you want to waste money on new map backs every three months, go back to Call of Duty

The maps in CE are not going to be new. You can pretty much play them in the classic playlist.

Admittedly they will be nicer to look at which is a big thing in forge world reach we have now.

I wish they were making brand new maps or at least including a couple.

> > I mean we all want new map packs for halo reach, why can’t they just make more money and we enjoy new stuff.
> >
> > Heres maybe is something good.
> >
> >
> > 1.) Get all the firefight maps and make them into custon games, not firefight.
> > 2.) Make more money from us by giving us new DLC.
> > 3.)???
> > 4.) PROFIT
>
> Define “we” because I can wait paitently for the next 4 months for the actual map pack from CEA.
>
> If you want to waste money on new map backs every three months, go back to Call of Duty

yes, I agree, I don’t know about any one else, but! I can wait paitently, I have tons of things other than playing games on new maps.

Still wouldn’t hurt for a new map pack.

Your getting 7 new maps in 2 months. Don’t complain.

> Your getting 7 new maps in 2 months. Don’t complain.

Yah, I’m going to bite my tongue now.

I know but I haven’t got a map since the launch the makes me really want to play halo reach more. Were getting a lot of remakes but i want something new. By the way 343 change the map pack sizes and make 4 maps, 1 firefight and 3 multiplayer (and i hope one of those is invasion). If you can’t change it for future reach map packs please do it for Halo 4.

> I know but I haven’t got a map since the launch the makes me really want to play halo reach more. Were getting a lot of remakes but i want something new. By the way 343 change the map pack sizes and make 4 maps, 1 firefight and 3 multiplayer (and i hope one of those is invasion). If you can’t change it for future reach map packs please do it for Halo 4.

New maps are nice, but there are still some maps that some of you console players have never had the joy of playing on, ones that was in the PC versions of both Halo CE, and Halo 2.

Now I like the idea have of having more than 4 maps each pack, but as long as at lest one of those maps is a new firefight map, I know some people don’t like firefight, but I enjoy firefight.

The original Reach maps were a little boring. All the other games had exciting multiplayer maps but the Reach ones were just from the campaign and they weren’t even the most interesting parts. Club Errera deserved to be a multiplayer map, and it wouldn’t have even needed to be changed. I still wish there was some sabre combat in multiplayer.

I find that with Halo games like Halo 2 Or Halo 3 only 4 map packs are released, already two for reach and then 7 maps released november will there be any after that?