New map Easter eggs?

I’ve been wondering if anybody’s been able to find any Easter eggs on the new stasis arena map or the infection maps. I’m curious as to whether or not destroying all the icicles on stasis does anything, I might have to check it out later. Feel free to add anything you might’ve found or suspect might be a thing. I’ve also been dying to find out where the secret pistol is in each infection map, if anybody’s found those or anything.

Update: Shot all of them down, nothing. Either I missed something happen in the distance or I didn’t notice, or I missed an icicle

I found a hidden Grunt down the well on Backwoods.

I’d suggest going into forge and deleting stuff mainly just big things that it allows you to delete it should clear it up to make the egg easier to see

Internet hiccup sorry double post

I was hoping someone found stuff on Stasis. I liked that map a lot. It’s cool to see Torque all destroyed.

There is a little snowman on Stasis. You go to blue side by the home base and go all the way to the left side of the map where you should see two big circular containers and a frozen pipe connected to one of them. It’s in-between the two containers.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> There is a little snowman on Stasis. You go to blue side by the home base and go all the way to the left side of the map where you should see two big circular containers and a frozen pipe connected to one of them. It’s in-between the two containers.

Cool. I’ll go look for it when I get home.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> There is a little snowman on Stasis. You go to blue side by the home base and go all the way to the left side of the map where you should see two big circular containers and a frozen pipe connected to one of them. It’s in-between the two containers.

That’s awesome, thank you! I’ll check it out in a bit

What? I broke out of the map and didn’t find a damn thing. Maybe I was looking too hard.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=Bobertt#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_Bobertt_54050ca9-9080-4a6d-9bb7-32ac999d0689
I took a screenshot! It’s inside the map at Lower Lane between the blue cylinder things. Sorry for the long link, I’m on my phone

> 2533274901015348;11:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=Bobertt#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_Bobertt_54050ca9-9080-4a6d-9bb7-32ac999d0689
> I took a screenshot! It’s inside the map at Lower Lane between the blue cylinder things. Sorry for the long link, I’m on my phone

Lazy link.Frosty is missing his hat.

On the Infection map Black Friday (it’s a mall), there’s big grunt plushy under one section of floor, next to a wall. In a high ground spot, don’t remember exactly where.

ya i found the grunt on black friday while try to find a way into the garage that he has clearly put a small opening into, in order to make people mad

Maybe the snowman is grif?

I found one. The Recon DMR and Brute Plasma Rifle. And I mean its form Halo 2!

> 2535410755618980;16:
> I found one. The Recon DMR and Brute Plasma Rifle. And I mean its form Halo 2!

There’s a Recon DMR in Arena?

> 2533274907200114;17:
> > 2535410755618980;16:
> > I found one. The Recon DMR and Brute Plasma Rifle. And I mean its form Halo 2!
>
>
> There’s a Recon DMR in Arena?

Yeah, man! They said a recon dmr would be more balanced for stasis than a regular one, so that’s why they put it in