New Lore Question

What ship did Alpha-9 drop from in H3: ODST? Does it ever say?

UNSC Say My Name, I think.

Hmm, if only there was a high quality and regularly maintained and updated site that had extensive records of everything to do with Halo. Then people could visit it and look up the information they need.

Oh wait, there is.

https://www.halopedia.org/Alpha-Nine

> 2533274838418174;3:
> Hmm, if only there was a high quality and regularly maintained and updated site that had extensive records of everything to do with Halo. Then people could visit it and look up the information they need.
>
> Oh wait, there is.
>
> https://www.halopedia.org/Alpha-Nine

Sarcasm is noted, and I resent that. I didn’t see that mentioned. It’s times like this that remind me why I don’t frequent this website.

Read my bio, you’ll see my thoughts on Halo’s fanbase.

> 2535455615364493;4:
> > 2533274838418174;3:
> > Hmm, if only there was a high quality and regularly maintained and updated site that had extensive records of everything to do with Halo. Then people could visit it and look up the information they need.
> >
> > Oh wait, there is.
> >
> > https://www.halopedia.org/Alpha-Nine
>
> Sarcasm is noted, and I resent that. I didn’t see that mentioned. It’s times like this that remind me why I don’t frequent this website.
>
> Read my bio, you’ll see my thoughts on Halo’s fanbase.

I’d like to apologize for ManiacalSpark’s response. Some people don’t quite understand that it’s sometimes more enjoyable to approach actual people with questions rather than resort immediately to the cold-hard information on wikis.

Hey Nigel, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst community I know there are way worse, as said before its “UNSC Say My Name”.

> 2535469655845689;6:
> Hey Nigel, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst community I know there are way worse, as said before its “UNSC Say My Name”.

My apologies. I just get fed up when people get angry at 343 for everything, and who treat people like trash. I stepped out of line, but I stand by the fact that 50% of the community is easily angered, and rarely satisfied.

Best UNSC ship name that I know if IMO.

> 2535455615364493;7:
> > 2535469655845689;6:
> > Hey Nigel, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst community I know there are way worse, as said before its “UNSC Say My Name”.
>
> My apologies. I just get fed up when people get angry at 343 for everything, and who treat people like trash. I stepped out of line, but I stand by the fact that 50% of the community is easily angered, and rarely satisfied.

It’s okay, I get mad at people too, some are just so disrespectful.

> 2533274907200114;8:
> Best UNSC ship name that I know if IMO.

That and the Two For Flinching. Love the Prowler names.

> 2535435902217648;10:
> > 2533274907200114;8:
> > Best UNSC ship name that I know if IMO.
>
> That and the Two For Flinching. Love the Prowler names.

Silent Joe.

UNSC Say My Name

I’m sure someone had a good ole laugh naming that ship.lol.

The UNSC ship names are neat, but I like the Covenant ship names a bit more. For instance, Shadow of Intent is pretty intimidating.

> 2535455615364493;7:
> My apologies. I just get fed up when people get angry at 343 for everything, and who treat people like trash. I stepped out of line, but I stand by the fact that 50% of the community is easily angered, and rarely satisfied.

I tend to agree OP. I think we have all found examples of this, but there is no question that a great way to build a better a community is to be the better community members. Hope to see you around here more often!

> 2533274823470699;13:
> The UNSC ship names are neat, but I like the Covenant ship names a bit more. For instance, Shadow of Intent is pretty intimidating.
>
>
> > 2535455615364493;7:
> > My apologies. I just get fed up when people get angry at 343 for everything, and who treat people like trash. I stepped out of line, but I stand by the fact that 50% of the community is easily angered, and rarely satisfied.
>
> I tend to agree OP. I think we have all found examples of this, but there is no question that a great way to build a better a community is to be the better community members. Hope to see you around here more often!

Thanks! I actually frequent this website a lot, I just don’t post much.