New Legendary Ending on Halo CEA

Who else are hoping for a proper legendary ending for Halo CEA? I would love to see the chief pull Johnson up the access hatch and but the pistol to his head and say “you were dead, I saw you die”. That would also help transition people to Halo 2 who has not read the books.

No. I’m perfectly happy with Johnson’s Alien Lovin’.

> No. I’m perfectly happy with Johnson’s Alien Lovin’.

> No. I’m perfectly happy with Johnson’s Alien Lovin’.

Yeah, if that comes back it should be him and the Arbiter.

y

> Who else are hoping for a proper legendary ending for Halo CEA? I would love to see the chief pull Johnson up the access hatch and but the pistol to his head and say “you were dead, I saw you die”. That would also help transition people to Halo 2 who has not read the books.

yes many people think the hugging elite is cannon when it is not and think he came back from the dead i remember in a rumorthat there could be a extra misssion so who knows!

I don’t know if they’ll have a Legendary Ending but I do wonder if the Terminals will have extra content in them like the Terminals in Halo 3. In Reach, certain Datapads could only be found on Legendary also. So I just wonder, will Legendary add or change anything new to CEA?

How about a Mythic ending, could happen with the edition of skulls and all. Would be a nice change of pace.

> I don’t know if they’ll have a Legendary Ending but I do wonder if the Terminals will have extra content in them like the Terminals in Halo 3. In Reach, certain Datapads could only be found on Legendary also. So I just wonder, will Legendary add or change anything new to CEA?

They’ve said not only will the terminals have more to say on harder difficulties, they’ll also be in different locations.

> > I don’t know if they’ll have a Legendary Ending but I do wonder if the Terminals will have extra content in them like the Terminals in Halo 3. In Reach, certain Datapads could only be found on Legendary also. So I just wonder, will Legendary add or change anything new to CEA?
>
> They’ve said not only will the terminals have more to say on harder difficulties, they’ll also be in different locations.

Your source?

> > > I don’t know if they’ll have a Legendary Ending but I do wonder if the Terminals will have extra content in them like the Terminals in Halo 3. In Reach, certain Datapads could only be found on Legendary also. So I just wonder, will Legendary add or change anything new to CEA?
> >
> > They’ve said not only will the terminals have more to say on harder difficulties, they’ll also be in different locations.
>
> Your source?

> How about a Mythic ending, could happen with the edition of skulls and all. Would be a nice change of pace.

They’ve already said the skulls aren’t going to change anything gameplay-wise, so as to leave the original AI perfectly intact. That being said…I don’t see how they could have a mythic anything.

Quick off topic question: anyone else see that video and think they orchastrated to Avatar graphics? seems to me like it could be taken from the movie. no complaints though…

Arbiter should be in it as well :slight_smile:

I want a new one for if you play the game from beginning to end.

And if you just do The Maw legendary, you get the original Legendary ending…which is a weird one

Hmm I’m not trying to troll or anything but the title is a bit misleading. Just trying to keep you from getting your thread possibly locked. =)

But I love CE’s legendary ending. It’s a classic!